Krispy Kreme Know They Wrong For This

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Never understood people who eat donuts in the morning. That shyt is a dessert, how could you eat that shyt to start off your day? Too sweet imo

Fat people who stand over the box wiggling their fingers and say “don’t mind if I do” before they grab one.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
1537451379698_175x173.png
:russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Most everybody knows that a mom and pop/one-of-a-kind shop is better than most chains.

However ... when it comes to doughnut chains ... not a damn one of them is fukking with a Krispy Kreme glazed FRESH OUT the line. It is a situational donut. When the light is on ... it's over :wow:

Other than that? No need for a donut of any kind. :ehh:

Shipley's is surprisingly good though.

Hot n Now light on..... It's on :wow:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Diabetes 101 lol. But nah Krispy Kreme is the best doughnut spot Dunkin Donuts slightly fell off they've been trying to make a comeback lately tho.

I used to go to the Dunkin Donuts around here, but both stores started acting strange after I went in there with my wife.
Guess they think someone that looks like me shouldn't be with someone that looks like her...whatev...lame ass incel fukks.
Anyway...
Now I only go to Krispy Kreme...where the help ain't a buncha lame ass incel hatin ass nikkas.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
There are a number of donuts spots in NYC better than Krispy Kreme...I've never seen the appeal

Kristen Kreme is good. You don’t have to lie breh.

In terms of NY, my favorite donut spot Dough Donuts.

There used to be a black owned mini donut spot called Garvins or Carmins on Lenox. The donuts were always made fresh & topped with whatever you wanted...

...raspberry with chocholate chips, lemon swirl, caramel with coconut flakes,
passion fruit.

Man, I used to love that place but it closed. Now I see a bunch of imposters scattered around the city.