Reppin
Hip Hop

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's racists in all races, and it's true they should be criticised heavily. But the real key to true and long term advancement is unity between people based off character and integrity not merely the colour of their skin. When people start doing that more things will change, imagine if certain groups were 1 economically and resources wise, you'd increase power and influence substantially.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
shut the fukk up with that bullshyt
always looking for the racism and negativity
in the real fukkin world, its not as bad as you want it to be. but you prolly stay at home all day reading these articles eh?

you shut the fuk up, why are black people fighting battles for mexicans, its stupid

KRS is assuming that mexicans are less racist than white people , which is a lie

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
There's racists in all races, and it's true they should be criticised heavily. But the real key to true and long term advancement is unity between people based off character and integrity not merely the colour of their skin. When people start doing that more things will change, imagine if certain groups were 1 economically and resources wise, you'd increase power and influence substantially.

then let mexicans start making changes, why do black people have to be first?

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then let mexicans start making changes, why do black people have to be first?

It's not about being first, it's just about everyone respecting eachother, it shouldn't be this race vs next race, it should be righteous vs evil. There's Mexicans that are racist and there's Mexicans that are brothers and sisters/allies. And in reverse too. I personally have always built with all races, there's good and evil within every race, I'd much rather be aligned with someone righteous than a person of the same race who's evil, I don't judge on race or colours but character. When you form connections based off character it can often be better cause then you are building with solid people with integrity based off something sustainable which can be prosperous. You can also still be focused on specific upliftment of your own race without being an enemy of another minority group.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
It's not about being first, it's just about everyone respecting eachother, it shouldn't be this race vs next race, it should be righteous vs evil. There's Mexicans that are racist and there's Mexicans that are brothers and sisters/allies. And in reverse too. I personally have always built with all races, there's good and evil within every race, I'd much rather be aligned with someone righteous than a person of the same race who's evil, I don't judge on race or colours but character. When you form connections based off character it can often be better cause then you are building with solid people with integrity based off something sustainable which can be prosperous. You can also still be focused on specific upliftment of your own race without being an enemy of another minority group.

actually it is about other people being first, black people should be pro black period, people have to show they are pro black also if they want to get along with black people

there is nothing that im saying that would stop anybody from being friends, i get along with people of all races too, that doesnt mean i go out on a limb like KRS is suggesting to fight somebody else battles

america does not belong to mexico, if you come to the united states without a visa you are illegal, as long as mexicans except that we can be friends