KRS-One "No Human Is Illegal" Speech & Performance On Immigration

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually it is about other people being first, black people should be pro black period, people have to show they are pro black also if they want to get along with black people

there is nothing that im saying that would stop anybody from being friends, i get along with people of all races too, that doesnt mean i go out on a limb like KRS is suggesting to fight somebody else battles

america does not belong to mexico, if you come to the united states without a visa you are illegal, as long as mexicans except that we can be friends

Nah, I'm not saying there's an issue with first uniting with your own race and trying to uplift them. I mean in race relations it doesn't have to be a first thing, can just be a general show respect to those who are respectful and don't respect those who aren't.

I disagree with that, KRS-One is hugely consistent, he is about justice in general. He has does things for American Indian justice too and a huge amount for justice for black people.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"

^^^ I agree with that that statement.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
countries have laws against foreign nationals living permanently in their countries with no paperwork

so yes some humans are "illegal"-ly living in countries other than their own

KRS is a retard

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Nah, I'm not saying there's an issue with first uniting with your own race and trying to uplift them. I mean in race relations it doesn't have to be a first thing, can just be a general show respect to those who are respectful and don't respect those who aren't.

I disagree with that, KRS-One is hugely consistent, he is about justice in general. He has does things for American Indian justice too and a huge amount for justice for black people.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"

^^^ I agree with that that statement.

and i dont agree with that, its not black people's job to make this world a better place, its black people's job to look out for the interests of black people, the united states being flooded by illegals from mexciao is not in black people's interests, as long as mexicans accept that we can get along

this land belongs to black americans as far as i am concerned, that is what black people need to fight for, we should not be fighting for other people, i live in california, any mexican saying california belongs to them can eat a dikk

if KRS and you want to get to the capital of mexico, mexico city and fight for justice for mexicans in their own country i can go along with that, im not going along with making america mexican tho

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and i dont agree with that, its not black people's job to make this world a better place, its black people's job to look out for the interests of black people, the united states being flooded by illegals from mexciao is not in black people's interests, as long as mexicans accept that we can get along

this land belongs to black americans as far as i am concerned, that is what black people need to fight for, we should not be fighting for other people, i live in california, any mexican saying california belongs to them can eat a dikk

if KRS and you want to get to the capital of mexico, mexico city and fight for justice for mexicans in their own country i can go along with that, im not going along with making america mexican tho

Ok cool, well we can agree to disagree. I think it's everybody's job to make the world a better place. If we don't care and support others for justice we will be weaker too as they won't support us. I think unity is an important and positive thing. People could easily say to this why should black people look out for black people? Why don't we look out for just our own selves?. But me personally I'mma look out for all good people and fight against any injustice if people are oppressed or targeted unjustly. I don't think he's saying to make America Mexican at all, I think it's about not devaluing and demeaning a human being because their Mexican or any race.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Ok cool, well we can agree to disagree. I think it's everybody's job to make the world a better place. If we don't care and support others for justice we will be weaker too as they won't support us. I think unity is an important and positive thing. People could easily say to this why should black people look out for black people? Why don't we look out for just our own selves?. But me personally I'mma look for all good people and fight against any injustice if people are oppressed or targeted unjustly. I don't think he's saying to make America Mexican at all, I'm think it's about not devaluing and demeaning a human being because their Mexican or any race.

as a human being i totally agree that its our job as humans to make the world a better place

as a black person, i completely disagre with putting any type of onus on black people for that, and i disagree that if we standu up for other people that there will be quid pro quo, that is a lie that you are and KRS are trying to spread, mexicans are just as racist as any white person and its not our job to fight for other people

krs did say that america belongs to mexcians, that is a lie, mexico is a former spanish colony and they engaged in slavery and genocide of native americans when they controlled the southwest and they lost a war, so the southwest does not belong to them anymore and nobody misses them and its not black people's problem that they lost a war

im not devaluing or demeaning any human, im just pointing out that mexicans are just as racist as white people and that if anybody comes to the united states without a visa you are an illegal

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as a human being i totally agree that its our job as humans to make the world a better place

as a black person, i completely disagre with putting any type of onus on black people for that, and i disagree that if we standu up for other people that there will be quid pro quo, that is a lie that you are and KRS are trying to spread, mexicans are just as racist as any white person and its not our job to fight for other people

krs did say that america belongs to mexcians, that is a lie, mexico is former spanish colony and they engaged in slavery and genocide of native americans when they controlled the southwest and they lost a war, so the southwest does not belong to them anymore and nobody misses them and its not black people's problem

im not devaluing or demeaning any human, im just pointing out that mexicans are just as racist as white people and that if anybody comes to the united states without a visa you are an illegal

Black people are human beings though lol. You might (I feel you do) have responsibility as a black person to try and uplift your race but I think you also have responsibility as a righteous human being to stand up for justice and righteousness in general. I wouldn't not stand up for someone just cause they were from a different race, no matter what that race was, I've helped people of numerous races, I more see right vs wrong than just based off race. While at the same time of course I wanna see ethnic minorities get their justice and rights specifically because of the specific oppression faces historically and presently. People are racist and non racist in general, you can't put all of everyone into 1 category if you wanna be fair, that's what the racists did and do to black people.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Black people are human beings though lol. You might (I feel you do) have responsibility as a black person to try and uplift your race but I think you also have responsibility as a righteous human being to stand up for justice and righteousness in general. I wouldn't not stand up for someone just cause they were from a different race, no matter what that race was, I've helped people of numerous races, I more see right vs wrong than just based off race. While at the same time of course I wanna see ethnic minorities get their justice and rights specifically because of the specific oppression faces historically and presently. People are racist and non racist in general, you can't put all of everyone into 1 category if you wanna be fair, that's what the racists did and do to black people.

i wasnt trying to say that black people arent humans, im saying that black people per se do not have any specific responsibility to make the world a better place, black people have to look out for black people first, after that then we can talk about making the world a better place

you can help whoever you want to help, that's wonderful, i dont see why i would care tho

but bottom line is that mexicans are just as racist as white people and if you come to the us without a visa you are illegal

and if you want to discuss racism and putting people into1 category you should go to mexico and discuss their history of racism, slavery and genocide with them

Last edited: