Kurt Angle Breaks Down Why Fans Hate Roman Reigns

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Can't force lightning into a bottle. He hasn't got a single classic promo or match or moment I can recall. Giving him the second coming of the cena push is getting beyond x PAC heat and has veered into Jeff Jarrett heat at this point.
Well in his defense, the promo game is so restrictive now that he's not given a lot to work with. Vince is determined to make things like tator tots and suffering succotash stick :hhh:

Someone mentioned once that Roman should've been given a silent killer gimmick where he comes out, kicks ass, and leaves without saying much. Similar to Goldberg in his first year. Pretty much too late for that, but a legit heel run has to happen or he'll be a mid carder at best no matter what they try.

Daps
Another wrestler coming out to put over Roman :dead:

Dude is gonna be the face of the company whether we like it not, and these wrestlers got the nerve to keep coming out and saying shyt :dead:

Why not say stuff how guys like Cesaro/Rusev etc are in mid card purgatory yet will likely never see main event gold? :stopitslime:

Why not come out and complain how there's never been a black wwe champ? :stopitslime:

But let's keep sucking Roman's dikk just so I can keep earning a paycheck :martin:
maybe people are sour on the guy because everyone with a modicum of overness has to suck his dikk. how many times has a more talented wrestler had to job out to the guy and shake his hand afterwards and give him a verbal blowjob

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Well in his defense, the promo game is so restrictive now that he's not given a lot to work with. Vince is determined to make things like tator tots and suffering succotash stick :hhh:

Someone mentioned once that Roman should've been given a silent killer gimmick where he comes out, kicks ass, and leaves without saying much. Similar to Goldberg in his first year. Pretty much too late for that, but a legit heel run has to happen or he'll be a mid carder at best no matter what they try.
Exactly. People were anticipating Seth's face turn like crazy and what did we get from him? Calling Jericho 'Sparklecrotch'... And Vince supposedly loved it too.:skip:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
63rsoTp.png
"I taut I taw....
I8XQbod.png
"...A puddy tat."

:angry:BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

full
"Why isn't this working???!!!"

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't force lightning into a bottle. He hasn't got a single classic promo or match or moment I can recall. Giving him the second coming of the cena push is getting beyond x PAC heat and has veered into Jeff Jarrett heat at this point.

Your @Messiah style trolling has gotten really lazy. Yeah let's not push the most over guy in the sport and have Randy vs Batista headline a wrestlemania with no other matches the fans want to pay money to see. Try harder next time.
Didn't say that at all fukk boy.

In what world is WWE better for pushing Bryan over Evolution on one night? He could have easily still beat HHH and ate that pin to Hollywood Dave.

fukk all smarks. You get no days off.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Didn't say that at all fukk boy.

In what world is WWE better for pushing Bryan over Evolution on one night? He could have easily still beat HHH and ate that pin to Hollywood Dave.

fukk all smarks. You get no days off.
Batista was a failure at that point. He shouldn't even been in the main event. Period.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Remember when they had Heyman say he was better than every other superstar in history other than Brock? Better than Rock/Austin/Hogan and others :deadmanny:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anybody would know it's Kurt.

It's easy to forget that Kurt was supposed to be a face when he debuted. They kept running vignettes for him before his debut and they were promoting him as a face. Angle was a face that got booed heavily during his WWE debut. What WWE did to salvage everything was smart. Instead of Angle changing completely out of nowhere they just had him act the exact same way but put him against faces and had the commentators complain about his post match celebrations being too much. Throughout the course of his undefeated streak they had him start to cheat to win and he was firmly cemented as a heel.

The smiling babyface shyt just doesn't work anymore. I can't think of anybody that's been able to get over with that shyt in years. Roman is at his absolute best when he's not playing to the crowd, not talking, and kicking ass in a believable way.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Remember when they had Heyman say he was better than every other superstar in history other than Brock? Better than Rock/Austin/Hogan and others :deadmanny:
The funny thing is..after Rock was interviewed by someone that made it all over the sites about Roman after Rumble 2015..he basically said he needs to find his own way and he's not all the way there yet and haven't spoken about him again till date. Lol.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
If anybody would know it's Kurt.

It's easy to forget that Kurt was supposed to be a face when he debuted. They kept running vignettes for him before his debut and they were promoting him as a face. Angle was a face that got booed heavily during his WWE debut. What WWE did to salvage everything was smart. Instead of Angle changing completely out of nowhere they just had him act the exact same way but put him against faces and had the commentators complain about his post match celebrations being too much. Throughout the course of his undefeated streak they had him start to cheat to win and he was firmly cemented as a heel.

The smiling babyface shyt just doesn't work anymore. I can't think of anybody that's been able to get over with that shyt in years. Roman is at his absolute best when he's not playing to the crowd, not talking, and kicking ass in a believable way.
Nah, WWF actually had foresight and rolled the dice with Kurt. Even though like you said, they presented him as a babyface when they hyped him up, they knew there was a good chance the crowd wouldn't like him, so they told him before his debut match that if the crowd started booing, get on the mic and say "YOU DON'T BOO AN OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST!" And thus a character was born.