Kurt Angle should be a lock for everyone's list of Top 5 Greatest Wrestlers

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
-Already was accomplished before he even came to the WWE (Olympic Gold Medalist).

-Able to play either a face or a heel effectively

-Not only that but also can play a wide spectrum of faces and heels. For example, he can play a psychotic intense heel or a goofy corny heel.

-Amazing matches with several wrestlers and even people like Shane McMahon.

-He was a fast learner and a natural.
-Legendary careers in 2 major promotions (yes TNA counts :wtb:)

-Amazing resumes in both of the promotions.

-Willing to put people over.

-Great entrance theme.

Last edited:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
What hurts him is only about 14 people actually watched his TNA years. Plus he stole his theme from the patriot. But he is one of the very few that could go from a heel to a face and not get stale and repetitive

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
If he was able to keep up his 2001 for a couple of years, I'd agree, because he was an absolute freak of nature in 2001. The most versatile guy on the planet in and out of the ring. But it all caught up to him and mid-late 2002, he had established his formula and worked it no matter who the opponent was. Then the neck injury in 2003 made him stick to it even closer. Then more and more injuries, legal issues, TNA....all went to shyt.

But 2001 Kurt Angle is :lawd:

However, he's a big reason of why finishers and signature moves mean absolutely nothing. While Rock/Austin were doing their finisher kick outs and spam in the main events, Kurt brought that shyt to the mid card, where he'd face dudes many rungs below him and it would still take 3 Angle Slams and 7 ankle locks to win, with dudes staying in the ankle lock for way way too long. You can really trace the current "get yer shyt in, fukk finishers" style in WWE to a handful of people, Kurt Angle being at the top of the list.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No doubt. I would say he's probably the most well rounded wrestler of all time given his versatility. He has classics from pretty much every genre. There's no type of match he couldn't do at the highest level.
He couldn't do that flippy shyt :mjpls:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Best moonsault since Essa Rios. :mjpls:
But it ain't the Best Moonsault Ever

best-moonsault-ever-o.gif