KushSkywalker vs Ugo Ogugwa (Finals) - VOTE NOW!

Winner

• KushSkywalker

Votes: 90 56.6%
  • Ugo Ogugwa

Votes: 69 43.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
didnt u win the beat tournament too? double crown :wow:
I don't think I won a beat one. I can't remember how the initial ones went they were very informal.

I know last beat tournament akademik bested me.

There was a thread asking who the best producer on the Coli was before and I seem to remember getting the most nods though :smugfavre:

I hope there's a beat tourney soon though cause I'll be in my bag. That's my real shyt.

Now Lemme get that banner :lolbron:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I don't think I won a beat one. I can't remember how the initial ones went they were very informal.

I know last beat tournament akademik bested me.

There was a thread asking who the best producer on the Coli was before and I seem to remember getting the most nods though :smugfavre:

I hope there's a beat tourney soon though cause I'll be in my bag. That's my real shyt.

Now Lemme get that banner :lolbron:

:mjcry:

I best get to keep my banner nah, just keep Curry went in dont mean :gladbron: aint a champ :sadcam:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Thread needs more replys :mjcry:

Last edited:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KushSkyWalker is a cac ?

*dead*

Ugo was more of a song.... Where's the accent though ? Just felt more dismissive really...the fast five line was crazy but delivery on that calm-europhic beat killed its impact

Kush had flow, personals and the beat switch up ... He actually sounded hungry and ready to war even the verses were mixed right