Kwame Brown goes off on live.. Says him & Kobe dropped 82pts combined!

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
This nikka went on IG live again and straight roasted for 2 hours :mjlol: someone give this man a podcast

"Wearing dashikis with Chanel on it like a woman" :russ:

You know deep down Stak, Barnes looking at this shyt like "yeahhhhhhh we fxcked wit the wrong one":patrice:

They really took Kwame's silence for weakness. He never publicly responded to all the public disrespect all these years because hes normally a low key personal dude and isnt about drama.

THEY assumed it was because he was a bytch and was afraid to stand up for himself. They were wrong. You could only kick a dog so many times before it decides to bite you.. and right now dude is chewin them boys UP:picard:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Stephen Jackson was making jokes how he's is one of the best #1 picks. And they were putting a battery in Arenas' back to talk badly about his game.
Yo, Barnes and Jackson gonna have to see this niqqa or they're punks. He took the disrespect to the next level. He is daring them to be as tough as they act. lol
This shyt was foul for real.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Gil must’ve seen Kwame almost kill someone before :russ:. He really respecting those hands in the comments

Gil was quick with the

“Look it’s complicated but I want no beef and I didn’t say nothing”
:whoa:

But don’t let me stop you from shytting on Becky and Jack
:whew:
“He really don’t like them”
:ufdup:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
cropped_GettyImages-1862193.jpg

Former_Los_Angeles_Lakers_Kobe_Bryant_left_and_Kwame_Brown_during_a_game_against_the_Phoenix_Sun_31742_16174.jpg.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
In all honesty this shyt was light. People been shyttin on Kwame for years and this is what broke the camel's back?
These are his peers. S-Jax was someone he mentioned as someone who had an impact on his career in the Alex Kennedy article. It's a slap in the face. I was someone who played who if you tried to be funny, I'll kill you. Don't fukk with nikkas names unless you want death.