KWAME BROWN: “WHEN U SAY U A HETEROSEXUAL MALE AND U WEAR A DRESS, THEN FUCC U”

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
YA’LL LACK THE COMMON SENSE TO UNDERSTAND THE LBGT AGENDA

WHETHER RIGHT OR WRONG, THESE PEOPLE ARE ROLE MODELS TO MANY.. THE CONCEPT OF FEMINIZING THE MASSES GOES OVER YOUR HEAD.

BEING FEMININE IS AN ENERGY.. ANYONE CAN BE TRAPPED IN IT IF THEY ARE RAISED IN A WORLD WHERE IT’S NORMALIZED AND EVEN APPLAUDED.
Nah bird jawn you on here with me stop acting like your soooo wise in the same place I'm in. Like I said you one of these easily influenced clowns that might start wearing dress. Inferior genetics seem to be at play with you on this one fam.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
SO WHY U MAD AT KWAME FOR CALLIN IT OUT?

DO BETTER
More bird bytch babble from you. You bird bytches truly have to come up with a better saying than someone's mad for basic disagreement. You probably smack your teeth like a hoodrat don't you? I'm not mad at your daddy. I just said that shyt isn't a reflection of me and he said he don't talk about folks that don't talk about him but now he's doing so. When y'all dikkeaters though y'all don't hold your online daddys to any standards.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nah bird jawn you on here with me stop acting like your soooo wise in the same place I'm in. Like I said you one of these easily influenced clowns that might start wearing dress. Inferior genetics seem to be at play with you on this one fam.

THERES ONLY ONE OF US TALKIN DOWN ON KWAME FOR CALLIN THIS OUT

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
More bird bytch babble from you. You bird bytches truly have to come up with a better saying than someone's mad for basic disagreement. You probably smack your teeth like a hoodrat don't you? I'm not mad at your daddy. I just said that shyt isn't a reflection of me and he said he don't talk about folks that don't talk about him but now he's doing so. When y'all dikkeaters though y'all don't hold your online daddys to any standards.

CALLING OUT FAGOTRY IS OK

WHATS NOT OK IS TALKIN DOWN ON SOME1 WIT NO GOOD REASON

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE GAYBOY

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
CALLING OUT FAGOTRY IS OK

WHATS NOT OK IS TALKIN DOWN ON SOME1 WIT NO GOOD REASON

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE GAYBOY
Like I said bird bytch your claims of gay boy don't stick when I said in this thread I don't personally agree with RW choices. Try again bird bytch

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YA’LL LACK THE COMMON SENSE TO UNDERSTAND THE LBGT AGENDA

WHETHER RIGHT OR WRONG, THESE PEOPLE ARE ROLE MODELS TO MANY.. THE CONCEPT OF FEMINIZING THE MASSES GOES OVER YOUR HEAD.

BEING FEMININE IS AN ENERGY.. ANYONE CAN BE TRAPPED IN IT IF THEY ARE RAISED IN A WORLD WHERE IT’S NORMALIZED AND EVEN APPLAUDED.

Man, y'all gotta stop treating gay folks like they're the boogeyman or some shyt. Regardless of how regular non hetero people become, it's not going to magically convert people or anything.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Man, y'all gotta stop treating gay folks like they're the boogeyman or some shyt. Regardless of how regular non hetero people become, it's not going to magically convert people or anything.

THEYRE NOT THE “BOOGEYMAN”, THEY SIMPLY PARTAKE IN EVIL DEBAUCHERY.. AND YES, THAT CAN BE CONTAGIOUS, ABSOLUTELY.