KWAME BROWN: “WHEN U SAY U A HETEROSEXUAL MALE AND U WEAR A DRESS, THEN FUCC U”

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that these threads still break down into arguments about whether or not Kwame Brown was a bust really speaks to how stubborn both sides of the argument are.

Yes, Kwame had a career that spanned across 13 seasons. That definitely doesn't fit the clearest definition of a bust by being out of the league nearly immediately.

But at the same time, he was injured a lot, started less than half the games he played in, only averaged double digit points in one season, and has career averages under seven in points and rebounds. At minimum, it's safe to say that for a number one overall pick straight out of high school, he had an incredibly disappointing career.

But the real argument to be made is that Kwame has effectively turned into the same thing he was against when his current social media run started. I was with his point thar he was completely justified in defending himself against personal attacks, and that that far too many media personalities build themselves off of tearing black men down. But I feel like whenever he has anything take off now, its him issuing personal attacks and insults against othet black men that he's shytting on. Breh looks like a hypocrite on some of this shyt. :yeshrug:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The fact that these threads still break down into arguments about whether or not Kwame Brown was a bust really speaks to how stubborn both sides of the argument are.

Yes, Kwame had a career that spanned across 13 seasons. That definitely doesn't fit the clearest definition of a bust by being out of the league nearly immediately.

But at the same time, he was injured a lot, started less than half the games he played in, only averaged double digit points in one season, and has career averages under seven in points and rebounds. At minimum, it's safe to say that for a number one overall pick straight out of high school, he had an incredibly disappointing career.

But the real argument to be made is that Kwame has effectively turned into the same thing he was against when his current social media run started. I was with his point thar he was completely justified in defending himself against personal attacks, and that that far too many media personalities build themselves off of tearing black men down. But I feel like whenever he has anything take off now, its him issuing personal attacks and insults against othet black men that he's shytting on. Breh looks like a hypocrite on some of this shyt. :yeshrug:

NAAH IF ANYTHING WHAT WESTBROOK IS DOIN IS TEARIN HIS FOLKS DOWN

SHIIT LIKE THAT NEEDS TO BE CALLED OUT BECAUSE ITS AN AWFUL LOOK FOR THE COMMUNITY

HE NOT TEARIN HIM DOWN FOR THE WAY HE PLAYIN OR SOME IRRELEVANT SHIIT

MEN DRESSING IN WOMEM GARMENT IS LITERALLY AN ABOMINATION ACCORDING TO THE ALMIGHTY AND ANYONE ON THAT SIDE NEED TO SLAP THEMSELVES 1 TIME

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Russ is confident in his manhood that wearing a dress means nothing to him :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

SHIIT LIKE THAT NEEDS TO BE CALLED OUT BECAUSE ITS AN AWFUL LOOK FOR THE COMMUNITY

MEN DRESSING IN WOMEM GARMENT IS LITERALLY AN ABOMINATION ACCORDING TO THE ALMIGHTY AND ANYONE ON THAT SIDE NEED TO SLAP THEMSELVES 1 TIME
Dude you sound dumb as fukk. If that dude wants to wear a dress cool. That shyt ain’t no reflection on me. Maybe you easily influenced and might want to wear one so for cats like you I guess you don’t need to see that shyt.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Thanks for stealing my point about him being a hypocrite.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for stealing my point about him being a hypocrite.

Sorry breh, I missed that shyt.

But it's cool to see I'm not on that corner alone, though.
Dude you sound dumb as fukk. If that dude wants to wear a dress cool. That shyt ain’t no reflection on me. Maybe you easily influenced and might want to wear one so for cats like you I guess you don’t need to see that shyt.

That's what I'm extra confused about, though. If Russell Westbrook or whoever wears a dress, kilt, skirt, or whatever that's a reflection on him and him alone. The irony of thought like that is that it comes from people that seemingly have concerns about how we're perceived by other people, but their viewing things through the standard white people lense of thinking if one of us does it, we all do it. We can't even all get on the same page about grits, and we're all supposed to magically be on the same page on clothing when a few guys who are known for wearing weird shyt from time to time do it? Sure. :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

That's what I'm extra confused about, though. If Russell Westbrook or whoever wears a dress, kilt, skirt, or whatever that's a reflection on him and him alone. The irony of thought like that is that it comes from people that seemingly have concerns about how we're perceived by other people, but their viewing things through the standard white people lense of thinking if one of us does it, we all do it. We can't even all get on the same page about grits, and we're all supposed to magically be on the same page on clothing when a few guys who are known for wearing weird shyt from time to time do it? Sure. :mjlol:
Its cool because you said it more nicer than I did anyway. Maybe people will actually pay your version more attention. My post similar to yours is below. I also agree with this logic of if he does it it shows bad on me even though I've never met the guy. What kinda funny logic is that? Dudes low key care what whites think of them smfh.

The thing is Kwame done turned into a run of the mill “black manosphere” YouTuber with a little more fame built in. Damn shame and also I thought dude didn’t speak on those that said nothing about him? Wasn’t that his beef with the all the smoke cats? I guess when online dudes start their dikkeating of a youtuber they don’t hold dudes accountable for their words anymore.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

AND YOU SOUND LIKE A DOWNLOW HOMO DEFENDING THIS ABOMINATION

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Its cool because you said it more nicer than I did anyway. Maybe people will actually pay your version more attention. My post similar to yours is below. I also agree with this logic of if he does it it shows bad on me even though I've never met the guy. What kinda funny logic is that? Dudes low key care what whites think of them smfh.

YA’LL LACK THE COMMON SENSE TO UNDERSTAND THE LBGT AGENDA

WHETHER RIGHT OR WRONG, THESE PEOPLE ARE ROLE MODELS TO MANY.. THE CONCEPT OF FEMINIZING THE MASSES GOES OVER YOUR HEAD.

BEING FEMININE IS AN ENERGY.. ANYONE CAN BE TRAPPED IN IT IF THEY ARE RAISED IN A WORLD WHERE IT’S NORMALIZED AND EVEN APPLAUDED.

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps

Exactly ain’t Russ a Christian? :patrice:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
AND YOU SOUND LIKE A DOWNLOW HOMO DEFENDING THIS ABOMINATION
Nah bird your bird babble don't make sense when I literally posted I don't agree with dude rocking this shyt in my post in this thread. Dumb bird use an angle that makes sense.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nah bird your bird babble don't make sense when I literally posted I don't agree with dude rocking this shyt in my post in this thread. Dumb bird use an angle that makes sense.

SO WHY U MAD AT KWAME FOR CALLIN IT OUT?

DO BETTER

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
YA’LL LACK THE COMMON SENSE TO UNDERSTAND THE LBGT AGENDA

WHETHER RIGHT OR WRONG, THESE PEOPLE ARE ROLE MODELS TO MANY.. THE CONCEPT OF FEMINIZING THE MASSES GOES OVER YOUR HEAD.

BEING FEMININE IS AN ENERGY.. ANYONE CAN BE TRAPPED IN IT IF THEY ARE RAISED IN A WORLD WHERE IT’S NORMALIZED AND EVEN APPLAUDED.
Nah bird jawn you on here with me stop acting like your soooo wise in the same place I'm in. Like I said you one of these easily influenced clowns that might start wearing dress. Inferior genetics seem to be at play with you on this one fam.