Kyrie goes live

Daps
"Obsessed" but this nikka is the one that sounds hurt with fukk isrealites in his sig. And First to bring it up in the thread too but telling everyone else to move on. Lmao projection like a mug.

1D5uSbo.png
I don't like c00ns.:yeshrug: Guilty as charged.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Nobody thinks Kyrie is deep or has some kind of special knowledge. The same with Kanye. The point was that you don't let black men get castrated by other races publicly because if you do, that treatment is coming to you as well. We see how all of these mainstream media tap dancers started taking a more 'nuanced' stance once they started getting kickback on social media. That's the power of coming together.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need the Kyrie x Kanye podcast. A bunch of yelling and rants....shyt actually it'd fit right in on any network that has those talking head shows.......
Can you imagine two cats arguing less intelligibly than round-the-corner hebrew Israelites? :russ:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
i remember the 5 percenters in BK back in the day .....

they was bad but not this bad
Yeah, they were. We were just too young to question the 'knowledge' they were dropping in the 'lessons' and the Internet didn't exist to check their claims. For instance.....

yakub-if-u-dont-know-who-this-big-head-ass-23508034.png

Can't believe I used to think this nonsense was factual.

:snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I saw this on youtube too and the comments were full of "you tell em Kyrie" and "Nothing but facts" I was :what: