Kyrie goes live

Daps
Nobody thinks Kyrie is deep or has some kind of special knowledge. The same with Kanye. The point was that you don't let black men get castrated by other races publicly because if you do, that treatment is coming to you as well. We see how all of these mainstream media tap dancers started taking a more 'nuanced' stance once they started getting kickback on social media. That's the power of coming together.
The point should be not letting these smart dumb nxggas muddy up the waters to where they become the representative of us. It's about not enabling him in the first place, otherwise, he'll just go deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole, and the smart-dumbology gets darker and more self-defeating, to where we defend him once, and then we have to defend no matter what he puts out there.

It's counterproductive.

It makes us look weak.

It sets us back.

It takes time/energy away from focusing on issues that deserve our intention, which help us move forward; stopping the enemy from creating the perception of treating us like we belong at a circus.

We're dumbing ourselves down for the sake of. We're killing whatever resemblance of Black intellectualism is left in the mainstream.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, they were. We were just too young to question the 'knowledge' they were dropping in the 'lessons' and the Internet didn't exist to check their claims. For instance.....

yakub-if-u-dont-know-who-this-big-head-ass-23508034.png

Can't believe I used to think this nonsense was factual.

:snoop:
yeah i heard of him ....

alot

:flabbynsick:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Nobody thinks Kyrie is deep or has some kind of special knowledge. The same with Kanye. The point was that you don't let black men get castrated by other races publicly because if you do, that treatment is coming to you as well. We see how all of these mainstream media tap dancers started taking a more 'nuanced' stance once they started getting kickback on social media. That's the power of coming together.
Kanye West's indiscretions against black people have been well documented by now. Kyrie tweeted out white supremacist lunatic Alex Jones, contributed to vaccine hesitancy despite the fact that blacks were dying in disproportionate numbers and is contributing to the Neo Nazi agenda by touting holocaust denial conspiracy theories. All of these things are a negative to black people as a whole, topped off with the fact that Kyrie offers no intelligent analysis or critique of capitalism, systemic racism and things that contribute to the conditions for black people in this country. Everything they've done they brought on themselves and I'm not in the "support all black people regardless of what they do" camp.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can you imagine two cats arguing less intelligibly than round-the-corner hebrew Israelites? :russ:

I just imagine them both using a lot of words but not saying anything. But throwing in certain words or phrases that grab your attention every 45 seconds or so when your about to tune out

"words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words TO POISON BLACK BABIES words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words ERADICATION OF THE JEWISH MEN AND WOMEN words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words wordswords words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words."

And you don't know if you're offended or not or if he said anything offensive but he did say things that catch your attention because you think it's going to be wildly offensive but he didnt really deliver so you're just mad he captured your attention.

everyone in the studio is just like
gary-coleman-wtf.gif

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The hell is going on with yall and this "negga" shyt tho??? :patrice:
I may be wrong, but if my Coli senses serve me correctly, a negga is when a nikka has been accosted by so many blows of real life negs the he or she transition to becoming a living embodiment of negs, thus taking on the life form of a negga.

:whoo:

Can someone please let me know if I am mistaken?