• Play him on the road

Votes: 65 17.2%
  • Sit him completely

Votes: 63 16.6%
  • Start looking for a trade

Votes: 251 66.2%

• Total voters

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Almost every professional athlete in this country has taken the vaccine, and has not developed any issues as a result

I don't give a fukk about that bench warmer that got cut from the Hawks cause lets be real, LeBron took it and that's all that needs to be understood in the grand scheme of things if you really deep it.

Everyone (including KAT who lost 6 family members to this shyt) is going forward with their season as usual without any fanfare, and yet despite the fact that his absence will be a detriment to the team, despite the fact that he claims he's not anti-Vaxx, despite the fact that he has no actual reason NOT to take the vaccine, he's not taking it, and using people losing their jobs as a reason to not take it, when there are far more people DYING because they're willingly not taking the vaccine.

He's being a selfish contrarian and that's fine but don't be a selfish contrarian and then believe that holding that position shields you from fact based, evidence based criticism.

Yo real talk, Kyrie is too old to be acting like a 7 year old little girl

Cause only a child would believe that their right to an opinion prevents them from being criticized by others who have an opinion. That's literally only viewing one half of the equation.

He is doing the adult equivalent of saying "No I don't want to do it because I want to!" and folding his arms and sitting in the corner with an upset face on.

Only children do that because only children are afforded such immature behavior.

Unless of course, Kyrie Irving has undiagnosed Bi-Polar Disorder and in that case, he needs to do what is necessary and get treatment for it.

nah we a attention seeking weirdo straight up. we gotta stop giving people the benefit of the doubt and ability to play the mental illness card.

tired of hearing people say "they will do their own research." what fukking research you gonna do that hasnt been done or is in process by top scientists worldwide smh?

all this does is make the perpetuation of the covid pandemic fall on the wrong shoulders.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"It’s not being anti-vax. It’s about what feels good to me. I’m feeling uncertain … and that’s OK. I know the consequences of the decision I make with my life"

Nikka directly stated that, so tell me again what gaps did I fill in for him?
Maybe I missed a part in the video where he says "he don't support the mandates". If I missed that then I'm sorry I take back everything I said. :hubie:
What is he uncertain about?
The vaccine? Why? Because she anti vax duh

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What is he uncertain about?
The vaccine? Why? Because she anti vax duh
Basically

There are more people dying every day than losing their jobs because of "mandates"

BLACK people. Black people with friends, families, children.

As I pointed out before, KAT should be the face of this shyt for the NBA, not LeBron, and not Kyrie because KAT lost his Mom and 6 other family members to the Rona.

But this dude always wants the spotlight on him and for the wrong shyt, all while trying to use real shyt, as the reasoning for his behavior

The amount of people who cannot take this shyt because of legit health reasons is extremely low...probably even lower than the amount of people who are developing health problems from the vaccines.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Lolololololol the red sox fans are easily the fukking most despicable, openly trash fan bases in the fukking world! Not all, but enough for me to say that with 100% confidence, being from New England, and being a die hard until the shot they pulled with Pedro and Manny. When you are a kid, it’s easy to live in a suspended state of reality to the truth and you are so close to it, but once you learn enough truth and it actually starts to register in your brain, all I can say is that I am ashamed to have supported them for so long. Will never regret that I got to see Pedro paint at least 30 times in my life live.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao like I said before this fraud ass nikka tryna front like he’s standing for a bigger cause all the while reiterating that he is choosing not to get the vaccine… yet at the same time he’s tryna play victim like he’s been forced into this situation. Slim is going full retard and nobody has time for his bullshyt anymore… :camby:

Same player who’s always at the doctor for injuries all of a sudden doesn’t trust the medical community. :camby:
Same as the maga morons and other anti vaxxers filling up hospitals right now despite refusing to get vaccinated. It requires some brain bending cognitive dissonance to ignore medical advice and then seek treatment from those same medical experts when it backfires.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
He's one of the VPs of the NBA Players Association and is on the Executive Committee
Ok, not a great look, you can’t give this kind of stupid shyt any room to breathe amongst the players association and the other leadership should come together to rebuke and make example. fukk it