L.T. Hutton Responds To Jada Pinkett Criticism Of 'All Eyez On Me'

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he wanted to go that way with it Pac should have survived the second shooting.
795b5922_dwade-damn-sip-water.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
nikka she still ALIVE fam!. He could've just asked her. fukk is a wrong wit u nikkas? Lol
Or she could've offered to come on as a consultant. You best believe that if they made a movie about someone and I'm involved, I'm going to give them details on the events that included me. Jada knew she was a part of this film so it's on her.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
The issue is that the movie is bad (at least thats what people say, I havent seen it).
People are going to have problems with someone taking liberties with their story in a lame production.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
What about them fighting backstage? What's the point of adding that corny shyt? We know people add shyt for biopics but that type of shyt is pointless.

Jada has said many times that her relationship with Pac was volatile. Again, you cant depict anything that took place over decades in just 2hrs without adding some dramatic effects. As long as it is in line with reality I dont see the problem. Its a movie. Real life, even Pac's, isnt entertaining enough by itself for a movie.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
The issue is that the movie is bad (at least thats what people say, I havent seen it).
People are going to have problems with someone taking liberties with their story in a lame production.
Everything is open to interpretation. Even if you actually lived it. 2
Pac is not alive to say what he actually meant, or what he felt. None of us know what happened in 2Pac's private moments with others. We know what they say andhow they interpreted it. It doesn't make any of it "factual" .

The problem is everybody is a critic. Everybody knows more about 2pac than everyone else. We see it all the time on this board.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hutton should of SFTU and just played this clip.... Because this alone would of made Jada look like a fool.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Just came back and booy did this script need work..All the actors held it down and I loved the way Afeni Mutulu and Set were played and written..beautiful :wow:

Love that chick who played Kidada :banderas:

Smart to have Snoop do that voice over cause that nikka didn't look nothin like him :pachaha:

We all know Makaveli wasn't dropped till a week after he died so how the fukk did Hail Mary get played live at the HOB '96 2-3 weeks before he got killed :wtf:

The ending....Shouldn't have been no score after the guns hit ala Caine's death in Menace...Just panic..cars screechin.. Ambos..

Take us into the hospital with the fam that night ala Fruitvale..Jada callin Afeni when the news hit and that convo.. Afeni having to take him off life support letting him go.. Aunt Glo consoling her..

Hope the kids and those new to it go do their own digging from here..Play his music.. movies.. poetry..watch the interviews and live clips etc etc

Last edited:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Of course every line in the movie wasnt actually said irl but the sentiment is still accurate- Pac had real love for Jada. Things have to be dramatized to some extent or there is no way you can depict love that grew over decades in 2hrs.

And such petty details to be "hurt" about. Makes me wonder whats up foreal. Did she tell Will one thing and the movie depicted something else...

They were already together for a year by then so Will knew all about 'Pac and was there with her when she got the news about Vegas

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Jada Pinkett was a fukking thot back then. She just mad her shyt exposed and her kids know she was sucking and fukking rappers left and right before Will :cape: saved her. I don't know how celebrities be settling down with bytches that been ran through by other celebrities. Going to event and see all the dudes that slayed your woman brehs. :heh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Dude should have asked Jada herself about moments and memories he could put in the film regarding her and pac together. For him to just make up shyt looks bad but at the same time in these movies many times things will be exaggerated and not everything will be true. Even Straight out of Compton had some criticism from people.

Straight Outta Compton would've been a better movie had Dre or Cube not been involved, honestly. Movie towed that line of not making them look bad pretty hard.

The first biopic I liked was Ray and it was specifically because it showed him as kind of a fukked up person. Cadillac Records, too. Muddy cheating on Gabrielle Union's fine ass.