L.T. Hutton Responds To Jada Pinkett Criticism Of 'All Eyez On Me'

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Or she could've offered to come on as a consultant. You best believe that if they made a movie about someone and I'm involved, I'm going to give them details on the events that included me. Jada knew she was a part of this film so it's on her.

Exactly. Kat Graham has said on record that she reached out to Jada but t
They were already together for a year by then so Will knew all about 'Pac and was there with her when she got the news about Vegas

Everyone knew bout Pac and Jada. Im wondering about the details of certain events.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
lt had no control over a movie he wanted to make. jada comments points out it is a white version of tupac.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biopic inaccuracies
IMDb:

That's true for 100% of the biopics made, every bio takes liberties with the person the film is based on. Jada has been in Hollywood long enough to know how this shyt works, and frankly i'm kinda sick of her "speaking out" since she only does it when the Smith family is affected.

I didn't see black folks get upset when Katherine Johnson came out and said that stupid bathroom scene in Hidden Figures never happened in real life.

This is different:dame:,Jada is still alive and relevent enough people will pay attention to her tweets:pachaha:

Sadly for LT Hutton this is the L he has to take....you only take liberties with dead people or people not powerful enuff to defend they truth:manny:

Sounds like this movie didnt talk to alot of people.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Any mainstream biopic on a rappers life is bullshyt

fakkit ass hollywood cacs dont understand that era of hip hop was known for being REAL.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Yes it was petty for jada to bytch about small details especially if they represented her well & didnt make her look bad in anyway

No documentary has ever gotten everything 100% acurate & most of the time the shyt be 80% inaccurate just look at 50 cent so called movie documentary :manny:

This right here.

After that, all I gotta say is Willow's letter.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
After seeing the movie I have absolutely NO IDEA what was so "hurtful" about her and Pac's portrayal. They didn't force them into a romance, they showed that she was a calming influence on him and they really respected her character.
Maybe Tupac is her eGram, or whatever theyre called in Scientology, kryptonite..

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka mad at Jada sayin his Ducktales cash grab fabricated her and Pac's relationship:what::wtb: