Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Beautiful women, IG models and actresses

- Dating apps show a brother love

- Dope weather and beaches with no fog

- No weird :mjpls: vibes from cac/asian fakkit ass tech weirdos

- Amazing Mexican food

- Access to free std testing clinics (try finding that in the bay)

- Lower rent prices (1 bedroom apts $2200 vs $3500)

:blessed: Why the hell didn't I come here sooner? GOAT western city
You get marble counter tops and ocean views with elevators and Marina's with THAT kind of money. Jesus Christ they wild out there :russ::russ:

On top of that ain't no black people :russ:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Which city in the bay?

Its got 11 million people.

Oakland still one of the goat city in the world.

La is great city but its 2 totally diff places

U can cut the state in half.

La has gangs and alot of and laid back folks with great weather. Back streets and palm trees etc

Da bay is cold nikkas wear timbalandals and its more buildings and expensive.. And its on hills

Its hustlers pimps movers all day.

U cant compare the two.

La got badder chicks but bay chicks is more down to earth.

La is korean black mexican samoan etc

Da bay black mexican filipino samoan tongan cambodian

Its just two totally diff places.

Both had prideful black people. La riots in la and black panthers in Oakland.

Both places are great

When did the Bay Area become of metro of 11 million? Last I checked it was 7 million.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
If you like to be around educated people SF seems to be the spot. If you don’t want to be around them than La is the spot.

There’s a chart somewhere online that shows the preference of people who attend Ivy Leagues and so think SF was more popular by that crowd.

Let me go find it

Be around stuffy, self-righteous snob cacs with over priced degrees brehs.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not when it comes to Football:mjgrin:

and technically the last few years of basketball (Warriors) and baseball (Giants):pachaha:

Go Niners:lawd:

Niners>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Raiders, Chargers, and Rams:umad:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
- Beautiful women, IG models and actresses

- Dating apps show a brother love

- Dope weather and beaches with no fog

- No weird :mjpls: vibes from cac/asian fakkit ass tech weirdos

- Amazing Mexican food

- Access to free std testing clinics (try finding that in the bay)

- Lower rent prices (1 bedroom apts $2200 vs $3500)

:blessed: Why the hell didn't I come here sooner? GOAT western city

The red is the truth...I can't stand the bay for that reason. Weird ass restaurants and boutiques with a pair of rain boots with a 4 inch platform going for $450.00, Candles for $75 bucks cuz it's made from bohemian candle wax. Muhfukka in a coffee shop on with capris, low top chucks, a Pink Floyd shirt on, and some sunglasses drinking a chai latte using a Mac.

Daps
Not when it comes to Football:mjgrin:

and technically the last few years of basketball (Warriors) and baseball (Giants):pachaha:

Go Niners:lawd:

Niners>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Raiders, Chargers, and Rams:umad:

U be out thid way btyan

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How can you compare LA to the Bay... they are nothing alike at all :why:
And you gotta be more specific. You talking about SF? Oakland?

A better comparison would be SD to LA... at least they have some cultural similarities

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Completely different speeds.

I love LA for many of the same reasons you do -- cheap, good food, rent prices are lower than the Bay, the weather, and the women really try hard to look like a Kardashian out there. I also love that there always seems to be more of a younger crowd in bars and around the city in general.

That being said, I love that the Bay is so laid back in every sense. You brought up the techies with their microaggressions, but I still sense that there's more harmony in the Bay than in LA. There's a pronounced tension in LA; maybe it's the heat or rush hour traffic, but I also noticed that the different ethnic groups generally stay to themselves and are extensively ignorant of other races. Some of the most outlandish shyt I've heard about Black people have come from Mexicans and Asians from Los Angeles.

I don't like how gated up everything is in LA, like everyone is expecting to get robbed down there. My boy, for example, lives in a gated complex of 3 houses. It's not a gated community, it's just literally a row of 3 houses gated with walls around it, in the middle of the block, neighbors on either side essentially cut off. That shyt just seems off to me, that ain't no neighborhood.

It's a very different culture. Rest assured though, it's not like going from a rural city to a sprawling metropolis -- every amenity you expect from a world class city can be enjoyed in the Bay.

I do just wish the women were finer in the bay.