LA lost: World’s worst traffic jam?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Everybody wants to live in LA.:unimpressed:

I don't understand why businesses have to crowd in one city. There's plenty of other places they can build, but they're rather go to LA, Houston, etc

Why not places like Indiana, OKC, Alabama. Once business in the above states can hold a city down

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
To be fair though, fixing LA's public transportation would be a huge task for anyone. That city is so spread out, that's probably why their current system is inefficient for most residents.

Underground hyperspeed railway system built on shockproof stabilizers?!?:ld:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Yeah, it’s known in urban planning circles that adding more lanes will just add more traffic.

Chicago traffic, althogh not like LA, is out of this world, and they reducing what used to be four lane streets, down to just two, especially downtown. :mindblown:
You must not remember how the Ryan was before they rebuilt it

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Everybody wants to live in LA.:unimpressed:

I don't understand why businesses have to crowd in one city. There's plenty of other places they can build, but they're rather go to LA, Houston, etc

Why not places like Indiana, OKC, Alabama. Once business in the above states can hold a city down

I’m pretty sure La doesn’t have the most Fortune 500 companies in America and companies are already starting to branch out. Aren’t a lot of companies in Cali moving to Texas?