La Spoelstra Nostra - The Offical 2019-20 Miami Heat Season Thread - *Dons Only*

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Pat really got Memphis to take both JJ & Dion:ohhh:sucks we had to sacrifice Winslow but in the end it’s a win for Pat and the heat
Nothing is free in this world, young lad. There is always a price to pay. We're giving up youth and experience for expiring contracts without sacrificing out main key pieces. Let Winslow go establish his stardom elsewhere. I'm one of the good examples of how a change of scenery can help someone flourish. Winslow will probably come back one day and hang 50 points on our asses and call my name out as he does it if he posts on Coli. But fukk it.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
These moves give us some flexibility to at least be competitive in trying to keep Derrick Jones Junior this offseason. I thought it was a foregone conclusion that he was gone at the end f this year.

I am NOT gonna cry. I am not gonna cry.
tenor.gif

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

fam...jj was included in the Memphis trade

Let this nikka Riley cook

Jae Crowder getting passed around like an industry chick, The Blacc Chyna of the NBA. He's the random player GM's throw in when they trying to find a salary to match.

usa-today-7896279.0.jpg
CROWDER-MARQUEE.jpg
860639322.0.jpg
usa_today_11478340.0.jpg
Jae-Crowder-Memphis-Grizzlies.png

Last edited:

F K

All Star
Daps
:whew:
Jae Crowder getting passed around like an industry chick, The Blacc Chyna of the NBA. He's the random player GM's throw in when they trying to find a salary to match.
I like his game but he gets mad over emotional some times

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You have to think Pat feels like he has a legit chance at Giannis. Only teams I could see him going to right now are staying in Milwaukee or coming here or a wild card being wherever Massai will be, which with the latest Knicks move seems to be Toronto

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You have to think Pat feels like he has a legit chance at Giannis. Only teams I could see him going to right now are staying in Milwaukee or coming here or a wild card being wherever Massai will be, which with the latest Knicks move seems to be Toronto

I still wanna see who else is a free agent that summer. Just in case Giannis signs elsewhere. I need a fall-back plan