La Spoelstra Nostra - The Offical 2019-20 Miami Heat Season Thread - *Dons Only*

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Looking ahead, we need to fix whatever is causing us to give up these 4th quarter leads to team because we have some good and bad but hungry teams coming up

vs Bucks 02MAR
vs Magic 04MAR
@Pelicans 06MAR
@Wizards 08MAR
vs Hornets 11MAR
vs Knicks 13MAR
vs Bulls 14MAR
@Bucks 16MAR
@bulls 18MAR
@Pacers 20MAR

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
We got our work cut out for us tonight with our bench being short (Leaonard, Herro) still out.

Also, over the last 5 games we've gone 3-2 while Kendrick Nunn been averaging 21.3 pts, 4.4 asts shooting 56% FG and 46% 3ptFG. We be quick to shyt on the kid when he has a bad game but give him no props when he's on and the at times the only one on the floor outside of Dragic who can consistently hit a midrange jumper.
I see how it is... :francis:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Skolnick] “I got this confirmed over the weekend, that when Justise got an MRI the Doctor told him “not to say you’re not hurt but I’m not finding anything”. Justise got visibly upset and verbally upset. [He] was insistent that there was a problem and did not believe the Heat or Doctor understood”

Ethan Skolnick from the 5 Reasons Sports podcast shares updates he received on what happened with Winslow

Justise and the Heat weren’t on the same page about his injury... During this entire period Justise thought the injury was worse than the Heat did. This wasn’t the only issue that led the Heat to believe he didn’t want to be here anymore but it was the major issue. I was told, and I got this confirmed over the weekend, that when Justise got an MRI the doctor told him essentially “not to say you’re not hurt but I’m not finding anything”. Justise got visibly upset and verbally upset that the doctor didn’t find anything.

Justise was insistent that there was a problem and did not believe the Heat or the doctor understood the seriousness of the problem. With all of that he had a lack of trust about whether the problem was being expressed accurately to him...

Whether the doctors in Memphis agree with him or are just letting him sit out until he’s comfortable [I don’t know]. As much as the Heat would’ve liked to have gone forward with him, they basically decided that as a result of this [situation] the trust was broken and it wasn’t gonna work long term...

When you get to the stage where he doesn’t trust the doctors treating him it’s not gonna get better. People made the comparison to what happened to Kawhi Leonard in San Antonio and there was some of that going on here.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Skolnick] “I got this confirmed over the weekend, that when Justise got an MRI the Doctor told him “not to say you’re not hurt but I’m not finding anything”. Justise got visibly upset and verbally upset. [He] was insistent that there was a problem and did not believe the Heat or Doctor understood”

Ethan Skolnick from the 5 Reasons Sports podcast shares updates he received on what happened with Winslow

Justise and the Heat weren’t on the same page about his injury... During this entire period Justise thought the injury was worse than the Heat did. This wasn’t the only issue that led the Heat to believe he didn’t want to be here anymore but it was the major issue. I was told, and I got this confirmed over the weekend, that when Justise got an MRI the doctor told him essentially “not to say you’re not hurt but I’m not finding anything”. Justise got visibly upset and verbally upset that the doctor didn’t find anything.

Justise was insistent that there was a problem and did not believe the Heat or the doctor understood the seriousness of the problem. With all of that he had a lack of trust about whether the problem was being expressed accurately to him...

Whether the doctors in Memphis agree with him or are just letting him sit out until he’s comfortable [I don’t know]. As much as the Heat would’ve liked to have gone forward with him, they basically decided that as a result of this [situation] the trust was broken and it wasn’t gonna work long term...

When you get to the stage where he doesn’t trust the doctors treating him it’s not gonna get better. People made the comparison to what happened to Kawhi Leonard in San Antonio and there was some of that going on here.
:jbhmm:

Maybe he felt something that the doctors couldn't find.

:yeshrug:

Sometimes you feel something, whether physical or psychological and one person may say, nothing is wrong but you still feel it.

:patrice:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
We got our work cut out for us tonight with our bench being short (Leaonard, Herro) still out.

Also, over the last 5 games we've gone 3-2 while Kendrick Nunn been averaging 21.3 pts, 4.4 asts shooting 56% FG and 46% 3ptFG. We be quick to shyt on the kid when he has a bad game but give him no props when he's on and the at times the only one on the floor outside of Dragic who can consistently hit a midrange jumper.
I see how it is... :francis:
Nunn seems to have figured it out.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Nunn seems to have figured it out.
He's a bit better than Duncan at creating his own shot or pull-ups. When Jimmy and Bam are off the floor or tired Duncan stalls a bit. Nunn on the other hand can get to the rim depending on the defender. His size and lack of defensive prowess are the only issues i have with him. He tends to get tunnel vision once he puts the ball on the floor but i can live with that since he doesnt do it too much. But the way some people in here be killing him...

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
E41-ADEB5-E93-A-4-D99-82-B0-7-C7-B5149-B778.jpg