La Spoelstra Nostra - The Offical 2019-20 Miami Heat Season Thread - *Dons Only*

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Have we won a single nationally televised game all season? Like maybe one or two? When I say this I include games in NBATVP

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Jimmy is so irritating... when is he gonna start playing like a number one ..
Hes just constantly looking to pass the ball smh
Ain't his game, this is about being competitive til next off season. We're gonna be all in for 2021 unless somebody ridiculous ends up on the market

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Ain't his game, this is about being competitive til next off season. We're gonna be all in for 2021 unless somebody ridiculous ends up on the market

Jimmy is my guy... my favorite player in the league.

The nikka talks heavy and is getting paid heavy.
You gotta play heavy.

He is looking is looking to pass, damn near every play. He needs to atleast be taking around 20 shots a game... minimum.

If he doesnt start playing well, and they get bumped 1st round... I can see everything being put on him... and rightfully so

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper

You gotta play heavy.

He is looking is looking to pass, damn near every play. He needs to atleast be taking around 20 shots a game... minimum.

If he doesnt start playing well, and they get bumped 1st round... I can see everything being put on him
... and rightfully so
Yeah, could see this. Getting bounced with Homecourt would be a disaster

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You gotta play heavy.

If he doesnt start playing well, and they get bumped 1st round... I can see everything being put on him... and rightfully so
He’s passing to guys who are better shooters than him. Jimmy shooting more won’t lead to more wins for us.

Jimmy deserves to talk heavy. We already have more wins this year than we did all last year and a lot of that is because of him.

Jimmy is a 30 year with a tough defensive assignment every night then being asked to run point guard on offense which ain’t even his position. If we had a real point guard on our team his scoring would go up

mag357

Superstar
Daps
He’s passing to guys who are better shooters than him. Jimmy shooting more won’t lead to more wins for us.

Jimmy deserves to talk heavy. We already have more wins this year than we did all last year and a lot of that is because of him.

Jimmy is a 30 year with a tough defensive assignment every night then being asked to run point guard on offense which ain’t even his position. If we had a real point guard on our team his scoring would go up

No... he has a team full of "others".
He has to get going 1st... so he can make life easier for them.
He has to be aggressive and attract attention so that those young shooters, who have never been in this position... and in the intensity of the playoffs, can get comfortable.

Kawhi, harden, lebron etc that's there job to set the tone offensively so that the others can eat.

Miami switches everything, and plays zone, so he doesn't have a tough defensive assignment every nite.

There is no real point guards in the nba any more.
This team was built perfect for him to be a leader and he isnt doing a great job.

I wish I could break down film on him with u.

I could show you 10 plays a game, where he is passing the ball to someone with less the 5secs on the shot clock smh... the shyt is super frustrating...
Because 1, hes my favorite player and 2... it seems like no one is criticizing his play... at all.

He doesnt have the right to talk heavy because like every one that I have to argue against says about him....
He ain't done shyt yet, to be talking heavy

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No... he has a team full of "others".
He has to get going 1st... so he can make life easier for them.
He has to be aggressive and attract attention so that those young shooters, who have never been in this position... and in the intensity of the playoffs, can get comfortable.

Kawhi, harden, lebron etc that's there job to set the tone offensively so that the others can eat.

Miami switches everything, and plays zone, so he doesn't have a tough defensive assignment every nite.

There is no real point guards in the nba any more.
This team was built perfect for him to be a leader and he isnt doing a great job.

I wish I could break down film on him with u.

I could show you 10 plays a game, where he is passing the ball to someone with less the 5secs on the shot clock smh... the shyt is super frustrating...
Because 1, hes my favorite player and 2... it seems like no one is criticizing his play... at all.

He doesnt have the right to talk heavy because like every one that I have to argue against says about him....
He ain't done shyt yet, to be talking heavy
I’ve seen plenty criticize his shooting because his shooting sucks this year but I can’t remember the stat but we have a really good record when Jimmy shoots less than 6 shots a game. I agree he can get too passive at times but he affects the game positively without even scoring

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I’ve seen plenty criticize his shooting because his shooting sucks this year but I can’t remember the stat but we have a really good record when Jimmy shoots less than 6 shots a game. I agree he can get too passive at times but he affects the game positively without even scoring

I'm sure games where hes shooting less than 6 shots a game is a very small sample size.
And that means the "others" might be killing it in those few games.
The playoffs are a different monster.
It's not even about the shots going in or not going in...
Be fukking aggressive... draw attention.

I'll give u an example...

a few months back we played the suns, then the lakers on a road trip back to back I believe.

That type of shyt simulates playoff time.
Jimmy came out against Pheonix and set the table, super aggressive... as a leader should. Against a decent team on the road.
So the next nite...
I'm like he has to do the same thing because this Laker team is a championship contending type team...
This will show if we can hang.
The lakers came out and punched the heat right in the mouth from the tip...
Because jimmy was passive and didn't take control and get his guys comfortable.
These young guys are on the floor against Lebron, AD... ppl who with championship experience like danny green, rondo.
I could see that young squad was overwhelmed in the beginning.

That's what the playoffs are like...
It feels like everyone else on that team is playing up to their potential and more...
Except for him

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure games where hes shooting less than 6 shots a game is a very small sample size.
And that means the "others" might be killing it in those few games.
The playoffs are a different monster.
It's not even about the shots going in or not going in...
Be fukking aggressive... draw attention.

I'll give u an example...

a few months back we played the suns, then the lakers on a road trip back to back I believe.

That type of shyt simulates playoff time.
Jimmy came out against Pheonix and set the table, super aggressive... as a leader should. Against a decent team on the road.
So the next nite...
I'm like he has to do the same thing because this Laker team is a championship contending type team...
This will show if we can hang.
The lakers came out and punched the heat right in the mouth from the tip...
Because jimmy was passive and didn't take control and get his guys comfortable.
These young guys are on the floor against Lebron, AD... ppl who with championship experience like danny green, rondo.
I could see that young squad was overwhelmed in the beginning.

That's what the playoffs are like...
It feels like everyone else on that team is playing up to their potential and more...
Except for him
Jimmy knows what it takes. Season long af and he just trying to get to the finish line. Wouldn’t be surprised if took a few more games off for “personal reasons” so he can get a little more rest for the playoffs so he can be more aggressive

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Jimmy knows what it takes. Season long af and he just trying to get to the finish line. Wouldn’t be surprised if took a few more games off for “personal reasons” so he can get a little more rest for the playoffs so he can be more aggressive

He doesn't know what it takes....
Hes never lead a team to the playoffs.
He doesn't know how hard it is to be the main guy every nite.... how hard it is to take alot of the shots... this was his season to prepare for that

F K

All Star
Daps
napier came out for revenge.. 27 points! :russ: bam and drob:whew: so inexperienced but so good