Ladies, do you like Dark Skin men?

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know a good amount of light skinned/mixed black women who will not talk to dark skinned men because they feel like they are seen as a "novelty" or like an item because they are lightskinned, rather than actually being liked for being themselves.

With the way dark skinned nikkas seem to fawn over light skinned joints, I can't blame 'em/can see the the point they are making. A lot of dark skinned guys are color struck and do tend to hype up light skinned chicks just because they are light :yeshrug:
funny, the majority of the women I been with are light skinned

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it funny 'straight' dudes are telling women what they like....smh

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
From my observation, black women tend to be less colorstruck than black men. Of course, their c00nery manifests itself in different ways (another topic for another day :sas2:). Black women show alot more love to dark brothas. Whereas Black men definitely have a preference for lighter black women than darker. Makes me sad as a dark skin black man. To hear nikkas say darkskin looks okay on dudes but, not women, as if that's supposed to be a win or something. What happens when you have a daughter who's your complexion :sas2:

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I had to look up his name on google but I find him very good looking. There's actually this guy that works at a dunkin donuts near me and he kinda looks like him. The minute dude commented on my DBZ hoodie I knew he was the one :wow: now all I gotta do is learn to flirt back :mjlol:.

:dead:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I'm dark skin and the wimminz on here don't give me no time of day.

but if I was a married white president looking for a sidechick my PM's would be on max right now.

am I lying?

:sas1:

They probably don't give you the time of day because you are an attention whore, hypocritical, and obsessed with White people.

Now add "Dark skin pity partier" to this list.

Why do you care if the coli women give you play or not? I thought Blacks should only congregate for constructive reasons? And you out here using the coli as a dating site? You get worse and worse by the day.:facepalm:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
They probably don't give you the time of day because you are an attention whore, hypocritical, and obsessed with White people.

Now add "Dark skin pity partier" to this list.

Why do you care if the coli women give you play or not? I thought Blacks should only congregate for constructive reasons? And you out here using the coli as a dating site? You get worse and worse by the day.:facepalm:

I was being facetious.

:snoop:

I've never used the Coli to get at women you idiot. and my luxurious dark skin nets me women with no problems, :usure:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this thread makes no sense.

@Busted_Toes asked WOMEN what they are attracted to but somehow it ended up being MEN (homosexuals?) telling what WOMEN liked

why are men speaking for women?! If all the women in this thread claimed they like dark skin men why are supposedly straight males saying otherwise ?
some folks are just convinced every black person prefers light features.