Ladies, do you like Dark Skin men?

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
Nope your the one who is insecure. You claim to be a mixed race chick who likes white dudes but trolls on a black male dominated forum. Look at all the threads you make.

Again your no chick. Your a white dude.

Threads like what?
im not a white dude lol

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
So you were surround by a bunch mixed "Black people" that honestly don't want to be considered black folks. They more than likely filled you head with color conscience venom and anti Black . I got news for you: you're not truly black and never really were. And you're a troll.

they consider themselves black and my dad is a militant even tho hes mostly white (lol)

I realized this. but I do identify in the AA more than I do white american

Daps
This is a stupid question that's like asking if they like black men. Most black men are considered dark skin. But when women go for black men they're looking for masculinity. A man from another race can be "soft" and still get women even black women don't want a soft black man unless he's some type of trick with money to spend on them. These days light skin and dark skin black men aren't seen as the same every since Obama became president light skin black men are seen as more professional and educated black men which is seen as "soft" to a lot of young black women.Now you see always these rappers openly putting redbone women on pedestal and black women making documentaries about skin tones. When I was growing up most rappers wasn't obsessed with light skin mixed women. Most black men are dark so if a woman want a black man that's what she's will end up with most of the time because women dont go for just skin tones. All the dudes I see complaining about women on the internet are "soft" type black men like Kenttv, jamil the king,savvy guy,bigbosscalvin83 etc seem to be on the darker side though. a light skin black man isn't really seen as the same as dark skin black men personality wise they just don't have to be punks which is kind of rare for a lot of light skin black boys that grow up in the hood/black neighborhoods having to fight a lot because they're seen as soft because of his skin tone they learn how to protect themselves fast and get told by their parents that they going to get into fights a lot because of "jealousy " and to fight back no matter what. My cousin light skin I remember my crazy aunt telling him to cut a dude if he get messed with her only 12 lol. Women find a soft acting dark skin black man "weird" they'll label you that fast just like 2pac said girls ain't like him at a younger age because he was too nice. Black women give white men a pass he can be scary but they'll still be with him. Depending on what area you in young black women prefer a thug type dude he don't have to be a thug just have some of the qualities one have. Younger dark skin Black men are expected to be aggressive confident with a alpha male type attitude or thugs /gangsta/ drug dealers light skin men aren't expected to be like white men or black men just have mix of the stereotypes of white and black men . In the end just be with someone that like you for you.