Ladies don’t like in shape/muscular men?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I saw this woman post a Facebook picture yesterday and it had 9 selections 1-3 was lean but skinny 4-6 was lean and built/muscular and 7 was some muscle with some fat 8 was regular built with a stomach and 9 was chubby and I swear out of about 75 women 60 picked pictures 7-9.

Do women really not like in shape/muscular guys? Are they intimidated buy guys who are in shape,do guys who are in shape make them feel insecure?

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
All women = 60 random people on Facebook y'all
:heh:
I guarantee most women anywhere would’ve picked those same three I hear and see most women say they don’t like all that muscle they like a guy with a little stomach or chubby just pull up YouTube videos or check other conversations elsewhere

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They love looking at em.
They love fukking em.
Hate dating em.

Unless it's a woman who truly understands the gym rat or is a gym rat herself, it creates too much insecurity and pressure for her.

That’s crazy as hell I was shocked at the responses some women gave too,like what?

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
They love looking at em.
They love fukking em.
Hate dating em.

Unless it's a woman who truly understands the gym rat or is a gym rat herself, it creates too much insecurity and pressure for her.
This
Same with athletes, some women don't understand/ wanna deal with the grind. They Just want the reward

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The fukk is up with the questions at the end :gucci:???

Do women really not like in shape/muscular guys? Are they intimidated buy guys who are in shape,do guys who are in shape make them feel insecure?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Hook up yea, of course but unless a women is really in shape as well, an in shape dude will bring out a woman insecurities.

In my past dealings with women, Nothing makes them trip out, more than me consistently working out. They legit fear that I’ll meet someone better than them.

Last edited: