Ladies don’t like in shape/muscular men?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Op is just trying to make himself feel good.

That poll or questionnaire is nonsense. As a stocky breh I can tell u women value an imposing brolic figure as much as a guy values fatass on a girl.

matter of fact, all that “i just wanna feel protected” sh1t is true. While height is always attractive, if a girl looks at u as a physically dominant person, they can’t help but to be drawn to it.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That's because there are more people that are out of shape than in shape
Also a mofo like me is picky as fukk, but understand in a club / bar or social setting women choose up on me in a split second. I don’t think most brehs will ever understand what it’s like to have attractive women come to you start trying hook up.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Women who value working out prefer muscular men from what I know. I, personally, prefer muscular men. My other friends don’t care if the guy has a little belly but they don’t value working out like that.
Facts
Is 6"4 under 20 percent body fat good for your standards :usure:

Fred

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This
Same with athletes, some women don't understand/ wanna deal with the grind. They Just want the reward

Right. Why cant we hang out later?
Cause I gotta hit legs today.
Why you aint got no fruit snacks and candy in your house?
I dont eat that type of stuff.
What you got to drink?
Water. If you want something with some flavor throw a dash of C4 in there and shake it up.

Thats why you gotta really find a woman who knows it's a lifestyle more than an hobby.

And i know you done did that. You got a good one :salute:

And you better not fukk it up either or else Imma put these hands on you :ufdup:
That’s crazy as hell I was shocked at the responses some women gave too,like what?

Yeah you gotta think about how most women are now days. They trying to go to brunch, then the cheesecake factory, and have drinks, and that's just sunday :heh:That shyt is cool every once in awhile but folks who serious bout it don't move like that.
I went on a date one time and ordered a salad, ole girl looked at me like I had 3 heads.
She aint know what to do because off rip no matter what she ordered I just made her feel fat. Thats how they see things and it automatically hits a spot and makes them insecure.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Hook up yea, of course but unless a women is really in shape as well, an in shape dude will bring out a woman insecurities.

Nothing ever stresses out the women I’ve dealt with in the past more than me consistently working out. They legit fear that I’ll meet someone better than them.
And now you bout to have that new grill coming up outta quarantine
tenor.gif

You bout to be unstoppable:banderas:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Women who value working out prefer muscular men from what I know. I, personally, prefer muscular men. My other friends don’t care if the guy has a little belly but they don’t value working out like that.
Most women are not choosing an overweight, receding hairline, weird looking dude over an in shape guy with a perfect hairline, masculine jawline and symmetrical face. :mjlol:

People may settle, :ehh: but it’s not their preference.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
From someone who went from fat to slim to slightly muscular to :flabbynsick:, I can tell you women are just as shallow. When I was fat, women didn't give me time of day. When I slimmed down, p*ssy was thrown at me with regularity. They didn't want a relationship just sex. But I'm not that kinda guy.