Ladies Ever Consider Submission as a Way to Win?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
It wouldnt be an experiment if you actually enjoyed men....i wonder what race op is hmmmmm :troll:

Only black and white american woman see this as a challenge lmao yall are garbage....

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
too bad most BW dont understand the power of submission. they'd rather brow beat you into getting what they want.
i would cuss you out, but i guess that would go against the premise of the thread:patrice:

it's the most effective tool of manipulation, and we're already hotwired to give you what we have :skip:
:ehh:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
@BlackPearl , here's another suggestion - The Queen's Code.

:jbhmm:
Submitting...to anyone...is extremely difficult for me. [I will for the right type of man though]

I don't have to have my way with a guy either; I just detach or cut them off b/c it's obvious that having his way is way more important than understanding & getting along.

Life's too short, man.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@BlackPearl , here's another suggestion - The Queen's Code.

:jbhmm:
Submitting...to anyone...is extremely difficult for me. [I will for the right type of man though]

I don't have to have my way with a guy either; I just detach or cut them off b/c it's obvious that having his way is way more important than understanding & getting along.

Life's too short, man.

I may check the book out. What's the deal with the author? Is it a woman? Is she married, divorced, etc? What's it all about?

I don't think "submitting" (I kinda hate that word) is really about allowing people to use you or not getting what you want. You can still stand up for yourself and be submissive. I see...or I am learning to see it as a way to set the tone of an interaction. Sometimes less is more. As @marcuz said it's the great tool for manipulation.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No because it would feel like i'm "playing games".

Not being argumentative
Not critiquing or criticizing men
Stating my opinion in a brief, respectful and non-emotional manner
Being "happy" and smiling more
Being complimentary

IMO If you're truly dominate, these things shouldn't be a problem.

too bad most BW dont understand the power of submission. they'd rather brow beat you into getting what they want.

:mjpls:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So again, dude is kinda harsh on the ladies but what he is teaching dudes to offer in return is :banderas:Just listen to what he's saying to this caller at 30 minintes. The video should start right from there. If not just jump ahead to the 30 minute mark. .