Ladies what are your hair goals for 2018

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Trying any new products? Protective styling? Do you want growth, fullness or a cut?

Im thinking of incorporating more heat to my natural hair via flat ironing.

ozzy

Pro
Daps
Well I started using Jamaica black castor oil to make my hair grow before I cut it. I relax my hair at the beginning of the year so now it is damage some part is long but the back is short so I decided to try out Jamaica black castor oil to see if it will help me grow my hair more

I want my hair like this

mDtBMXC.jpg

At least this long

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Well I started using Jamaica black castor oil to make my hair grow before I cut it. I relax my hair at the beginning of the year so now it is damage some part is long but the back is short so I decided to try out Jamaica black castor oil to see if it will help me grow my hair more

I want my hair like this

mDtBMXC.jpg

At least this long

I use JBCO its really good. Im natural so I like the thickness of it.

Are you going to nurture the damaged parts and grow it out or trim it even?

I keep my hair in protected styles or braids but Imma focus on heat to try something different. I've never worn my natural hair straight.

ozzy

Pro
Daps
I use JBCO its really good. Im natural so I like the thickness of it.

Are you going to nurture the damaged parts and grow it out or trim it even?

I keep my hair in protected styles or braids but Imma focus on heat to try something different. I've never worn my natural hair straight.

Yeah I am going to nurture the damaged part with Jamaica black castor oil I don't know how it works but everything I am using has Jamaica black castor oil in it the conditioner, hair food, gel, oil, shampoo all of them I really want this to work.

Wait what are the protective hair styles you know

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Yeah I am going to nurture the damaged part with Jamaica black castor oil I don't know how it works but everything I am using has Jamaica black castor oil in it the conditioner, hair food, gel, oil, shampoo all of them I really want this to work.

Wait what are the protective hair styles you know

Sometimes I cowash frequently and wear buns. The rest of the time I wear braids or sewins or braidouts.

imp7

Pro
Daps
I need to go to a salon...I’ve been natural for a year. I’m stuck between keeping my hair loose or locking it-if I decide on locs I’m getting them in 2018.
I had relaxed hair from age 7 to 23 and I miss having hair framing my face

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

I want my hair like this

mDtBMXC.jpg

At least this long
I like this look