Ladies what are your hair goals for 2018

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoDollyđź–¤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I still have dry scalp. One thing I find works is the the Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse but I don’t want to over do it

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
My scalp is dry too, I heard peppermint oil and amla oil works. I need to pick some up. Do you just do the ACV rinse by itself or do you add other ingredients?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
My scalp is dry too, I heard peppermint oil and amla oil works. I need to pick some up. Do you just do the ACV rinse by itself or do you add other ingredients?
If you have an Indian or international supermarket in the area, grab some Vatika oil. It's a special ayurvedic blend of coconut oil

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
If you have an Indian or international supermarket in the area, grab some Vatika oil. It's a special ayurvedic blend of coconut oil

I actually just got back from the indian market, they didn't have many oils but the guy recommended Keo Karpin oil so that's what I got. I'll have to buy the Vatika oil online.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoDollyđź–¤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I have tried it with baking soda because I needed to get a lot of lint out of my locs
But next time I will just use ACV and water
Need to stock up on oils but how frequent do you oil you scalp?

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
I have tried it with baking soda because I needed to get a lot of lint out of my locs
But next time I will just use ACV and water
Need to stock up on oils but how frequent do you oil you scalp?

My scalp is super dry so I do it everyday. I was just using vitamin e oil or apricot oil but I went to the indian market and they suggested Keo Karpin oil so I'm going to try that tonight and see how it works.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
My goal is full tail bone length my the end of the summer. I am about 2 inches away.