Ladies, what is your Lilith zodiac sign?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
The position of the Black Moon in a birth chart shows the dark side of one’s personality, a side that exists in every person, even if each one manifests it with her own nuances. This is the side of a personality that will inevitably lead the person to her downfall if she feeds it and indulges in it. It contains the temptations lurking at a deep level in our subconscious, as well as our attraction for reprehensible actions, on a moral as well as on an ethically level, all of which that can eventually lead to the destruction of our personality. Lilith is not capable of bringing us happiness, as she is not able to trigger real-life events as the real planets do; her impact is exerted on the psyche, on our passions and on the deepest of our desires. The Black Moon generates an astral vortex that arouse emotions and strong desires, blurring awareness and preventing us from controlling or regulating its influence.

In a woman's horoscope Lilith represents which part of life the woman plays a strong role in & her power.

In a man's chart, Lilith reveals what type of woman he 'fears' & the type of woman that can drive him over the edge, often to despair. She may also represent hidden power struggles & unresolved issues with women in his life.

In the charts of both sexes, Lilith shows us what we are most secretive about & represents sexual passion. Lilith magnifies revenge, rage, witches, psychics, the temptress & the shadow.

You can calculate your Lilith here:
Free Black Moon Lilith Astrology Calculator Online

Mine is Lilith in Leo and it's so accurate, it's exactly me. So I guess I am the "bad" version of me. I love attention on me. I only dress provocative. I do think I am better than everyone. I am animalistic in sex. etc

Anahita

All Star
Daps
I have lilith in gemini that opposes my sagittarius moon:

Gemini

Intuition, Communication, Dual Personality, Mental Tension, Anxiety

About Your Sign :-

You may have communication problems. People may mistake your straightforward attitude and ask you to shut up. This affects you negatively but honesty gets the better of you. There are two faces to your personality, one that is normal and the other that increases the negative qualities. You will need to maintain the right balance so that the bad doesn't control the good. The brain needs to work in tandem with the body and shouldn't have a life of its own. It will be difficult to keep the anger and negative thoughts away, but this can be done with patience and self control. Agitation, anxiety, worry, tension etc needs to be dealt with by making an extra effort. You will be intuitive and psychic by nature.

All of this is very true. I laughed about the part of people getting pissed about my straightforward attitude. My brother got mad at me last night for not being assertive enough about something and when I told him the truth about how I felt he flipped out.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Lilith in Leo
f3b8113ed10d7431ab83e41c4f247bc4.jpg

“Whatever may befall me some time, I will not dare to say that I have not enjoyed the joys of life!”
Goethe, “Suffers of Young Verter”

Lilith in Leo gives an unreasonlably strong ego in a person. That is why there will always be those that love her and those that hate her. With her formidable charisma, she is able to achieve unbelievable goals and is often in life governed by the principle that “the end justifies all means”. The need to enforce ones own will is very pronounced, which is why they are tactless, impatient, incapable of working in a team and of any kind of compromise. They quickly abandon an old relationship that requires adjustment and effort, consciously running away from situations in which they could be rejected or unnoticed. They are always among people, never alone, but frequently dissatissfied. However, Lilith in Leo is quite dramatic and energetic, so upon first encounter with them people feel as they are overwhelmed by a giant wave of powerful solar energy, free and magnetic. They always want “more out of life”, so they seem as they are taking and snatching from life moments in which they see themselves as the center of the world. Those are the only, true moments of happiness for them, which is why they are often found in the realms of cinema ( Robert de Niro, Brigitte Bardot, Fred Astaire, Uma Thurman), politics (Charles de Gaulle), fashion (Naomi Campbell), sports and music. They don’t see themselves as just ordinary and their greatest desire is to name one whole epoc after themselves, to leave a mark.

They dictate their own style, principles, ways, lead others that willingly and blindly follow and copy them! The best example of this is the fact that two of the greatest icons of the 20th century had Lilith in Leo – Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe! Sometimes (when LI is badly aspected) they see themselves as the Chosen Ones and then the personality tears, they become very dangerous to themselves as well as to others (Charles Manson, leader of the gang that was behind the big massacre in the home of Sharon Tate). Their flair for theatre is unparalelled and they would do anything to be noticed. They embody the creative life force through an inexplicable desire for presenting themselves, participating in all public performances where they can find themselves before other people’s eyes. Then they radiate, dominate and let their Lilith do as she pleases. Like hypnotised, they follow the rythm that leads them to different behaviours, often very eccentric (Jim Morrison, who quickly realised the magnitude and power of his charisma used to sing with his back to the audience, the scandalous NBA player, Denis Rodmann). They can mesmerize others in a heartbeat! They are fabulous storytellers, artists and the world forgives their many lies, since they lie professionally, combining it with elegance and mystery.

Most often the tragic end of a love affair leads them to get better acquainted with their hidden demon and angel. If the gates of life open for them and lead them to the glittering stages, catwalks, lights, they will stay there till the end. They also go through all kinds of thorns and thickets, because in what they love the most, in that which is the object of their greatest obssession and desire lies the secret of evil, most often in the guise of alcohol, drugs, promiscuity (Mick Jagger – “…hot stuff, can’t get enough…”), as well as secret and public enemies, which is why they become the victims of their own fame ( Zoran Djindjic, Arkan, John Kennedy, Princess Diana).

In sex the woman will seek a man that will serve her and fullfill her even smallest desires, who will definitely adore her. It happens that their partner shatters their ego with his strictness and authority, but he liberates their libido, tying them tragically to him. If the great love misses them, they turn to vices or false emotional security through motherhood, and when children grow up and leave, they come back to the problem of love because these women are capable of falling in love at 80 just like girls of 14 because of their emotional immaturity. That is why they get complicated pathological relationships, slaps in public, scandalous relationships, brutal scenes – always before an audience, and while others are still in shock, they behave as nothing had happened.

tumblr_lo98614Unb1qi6zx6o1_1280.png

Men with this position often find themselves in positions of authority. That gives them a furious sexuality, vain, especially in their middle age. Men and women are very energetic and desirable, of a lively sexuality, so they remain sexually active their entire life, and sex is their main elixir of youth (Marquis de Sade, Hugh Heffner – owner and founder of “Playboy” who, at age 77 continues to live with over thirty girls).

Because of their passion for posing, they dress provocatively, undress publicly, have sex in public places, take nude photos etc. They love rituals and they are able to make an event even of the most ordinary, mundane things! Apart from that, their fearlessness and courage in satisfying their spirit can lead them to practice spiritism, to envoke dangerous and demonic forces for which they are convinced can do them no harm, that death does not want them and that they are in fact indestructable! As they represent a neverending and inexhaustable channel through which the truth in the form of cosmic, creative but also destructive energy (as the divine and demonic) is conducted and seeks its manifestation, during the course of their life they will at least once find themselves in a situation to abuse it for achieving even more fame and power! They will ruthlessly impose on others their own ideas, they will consider their experiences as the only valid ones, and although they are exceptional leaders they are not good teachers. They despise the weak and the average, and are incredibly drawn to the strong and powerful. They can never liberate themselves in a true sense of their powerful ego!

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I have lilith in gemini that opposes my sagittarius moon:

Gemini

Intuition, Communication, Dual Personality, Mental Tension, Anxiety

You may have communication problems. People may mistake your straightforward attitude and ask you to shut up. This affects you negatively but honesty gets the better of you. There are two faces to your personality, one that is normal and the other that increases the negative qualities. You will need to maintain the right balance so that the bad doesn't control the good. The brain needs to work in tandem with the body and shouldn't have a life of its own. It will be difficult to keep the anger and negative thoughts away, but this can be done with patience and self control. Agitation, anxiety, worry, tension etc needs to be dealt with by making an extra effort. You will be intuitive and psychic by nature.

All of this is very true. I laughed about the part of people getting pissed about my straightforward attitude. My brother got mad at me last night for not being assertive enough about something and when I told him the truth about how I felt he flipped out.
I'm going to post more in depth readings of each.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Black Moon Lilith Astrology Sign

Keywords

Sagittarius

Spirituality, Openness, Independence, Idealistic

You are very clear about what you want out of life. No one can make you feel guilty. You do not have secrets and are very straightforward about your likes and dislikes. You long to share your wisdom as long as others are sensible and not stupid. You have an open spiritual channel that can help others. You may underestimate yourself and suffer from lack of self confidence. You will love to travel and have an affinity towards adventures. You will be highly idealistic by nature. You will forever be on a spiritual quest.

:mjpls:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Lilith in Pisces

465a320a66c7a301fef444c878ec5e89.jpg

“ And I saw her as a sad thirtieth child of Valentine that fell, not as Lucifer rebelling against God, but because she too passionately wanted to be united with him! All things in excess become sin.”

Lilith in Pisces represents the dreams, fantasies, uthopia, focused on some endless horizons and the infinity of everything, which is why she sometimes feels driven out of her far house to Earth and among people that mainly do not understand her. Because of the need not to experience the end, because of the fear of losing or crumbling of ideals, these people can for years endure a strange state of life that is not of the heaven of from the Earth, believing in something that is long gone since. It is very difficult for everyone that has LI in Pisces to accept a difficult situation as it is without experiencing in the process a large psychological shock after which they usually require a long time to come back to normal and even that under the condition that a person is strong enough to conquer their own weaknesses. Otherwise nervous and psychological conditions are frequent, halucinations, drugs and opiates, medicine, anything that will pacify the true pain of the soul that life brought.

She is a good friend (although she will sometimes exhibit false compassion and interest in other people’s problems) but when it concerns them – there the blockade happens, losing the grip. This is where great self deceptions come from and every attempt of the environment to pull this person “into rationality” results in her even greater isolation. Sensitivity is dangerous here since it can at a certain moment turn into a pshychological reaction, so ofthen these people have the need to ask for the help of a psychologist after greater emotional breakdowns.
On the other hand, this is an excellent position for mediums, public work, masses, in all that is global and especially in jobs that are done according to feeling, so we find many of them among artists and musicians in general. They will regularly get calls from a person they were just thinking about, or they will dream a dream that will materialize in detail exactly how they dreamt it, since they are extraordinary channels for transmitting information, they easily recept telepathic messages, as well as bad vibrations from the environment and their senses are hypersensitive. However, since they are very receptive of other people’s negative energies, they should learn to say “no” in life or to protect themselves from exhaustion in some other way. Especially if they work in hospitals and similar places that are by definition filled with negative energy.

They are intuitive and they easily comprehend another person but only if the life of that person does not pertain to them, because then they become extremely subjective and incapable of passing realistic judgement. That is why it is necessary to consult with others regarding themselves. Since they are constantly in their parallel universe, these individuals have a talent to express their ability in psychiatry, healing of nervous ailments, drug addicts, while they should stay away from hypnosis, regression, taking medication on their own and other situations that may lead to comatose states.
In the spiritual sense they have an emphasized fear of going to the other side, the unknown, mystic or they show an extraordinary passion toward it, especially to magical rites, are interested in kabala, shamans etc (Allistair Crowley).

These people often seem happy and content to others, as if they don’t have a care in the world, since they are themselves afraid to delve deeper into themselves and face a pile of fears and disappointments they have deeply suppressed usually under some new illusions.

Indeciveness and hesitation are present here as a problem that is possible to solve only through rejection of fantasies, unreal ambitions and the fear of dominance of others over them, which happens in their life only too frequently.
Lilith here creates an almost astounding naivety in love which is why their love life is often chaotic, so they never manage to see in time where their love life is headed. When they realize – it is usually too late, since disappointment is inevitable. It is as if this person must always be the victim of a love relationship.
Various stimuluses, candles, a special “ritual” atmosphere are necessary to wake from a deep sleep the erotic and slow sensuality that needs foreplay, foreplay, foreplay…constantly delaying the moment of action! Sex usually happens in some strange – semi-conscious state, at night, in the water, in hospitals, closed institutions, hotels, at work. These are definitely very imaginative lovers that, because of their great shyness, do not succeed in sharing their erotic fantasies with anyone, especially their proneness to S-M relationships, because they enjoy when the partner exhibits power over them and pain here represents a kind of pleasure. That is why they will at least once enter into a relationship with an agressive man that will try to physically molest them (Tina Turner, or Mike Tyson, who is himself like that).

If fully activated, Lilith in Pisces will produce, but more in men than in women, many perversities. There is a strong pathological need to belong to someone, to love someone fatally, as a deity. That is why we see idolatry here, fetishes. Much gossiping and slandering…
The positive use of this energy gives great intuition, high spiritual abilities, supreme musicians and generally artists (Isidora Duncan, Salvador Dali).

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
In a man's chart, Lilith reveals what type of woman he 'fears' & the type of woman that can drive him over the edge, often to despair. She may also represent hidden power struggles & unresolved issues with women in his life.

"In the charts of both sexes, Lilith shows us what we are most secretive about & represents sexual passion. Lilith magnifies revenge, rage, witches, psychics, the temptress & the shadow."

:damn:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Lilith in Aquarius

Matadora_by_CrisVector.jpg

“My doubt is: How could the One Who Loves have decided to make people so guilty as to put his murder on their souls? Couldn’t he have, as the One Who Loves, prevented it and slackened a little…”
Kierkegaard, “Zwei kurze ethischen”

These people feel that they have the absolute monopol over the truth and all they do, say, for them is the only true thing which is why they do not accept different attitudes from the beginning. But through life, usually in their closest environment they have those who will undermine them on this very field, bring down their self confidence. They believe they live a life they chose. They love to find themselves in the role of navigator, to make events happen.

As if they are constantly in a hurry they want it all and they want it now, they don’t have any patience, so the question of stability is very important here and needs to be worked on for years. It will occur that projects they have undertaken for the long run undergo changes more than once. From their perspective everything seems possible, but when the time comes for the action to be performed, they comprehend that it can not be done so quickly and easily as they imagined, so in that sense they are not professional and are usually tardy in performing business tasks. Absolute freedom and independence in work are very important to them.

Here we come across an excessive need for free and revolutionary attitudes and behaviour which they draw from some vision of theirs of how the world should look like (Sid Vicious, founder of anarchy through the punk movement).

They have learned their lesson if they realize on time that the only true and necessary freedom to which they should aspire is the one within them.
Since this is a soul that aspires to individuality, it will always be disappointed when in groups or associations, solidarity actions. They act individually always, but go through various experiences on the social level. They are drawn to big ideas, big actions, so they can naively fall prey to other peoples manipulations. It may happen that they also attract masses, and find themselves in the role of those who offer a hope for a new future, forcing others to have their own visions – for everything is possible! (Neal Armstrong has Lilith in this position, but also David Copperfield). In that sense Lilith can be more charismatic here than in Scorpio, but only if she has something new to offer, whether an invention or idea, vision…

Usually people who have LI in Aquarius find themselves through some strange circumstances, in a situation to aid relatives, parents, brothers and sisters, friends, but also people with whom they are not in especially good relations. Sometimes they can take upon themselves so many obligations and responsibilities for others that they must put their own desires in the background. And yet, frequently they change friends whether through betrayal or circumstances such as moving etc, which will constantly happen here so it is hard to maintain a friendship in the long run. Themselves are great travellers, since they are in principle homeless, they wander, move, change environments, settings and are always surrounded by people of different cultures, religions…

They have great creative capacity and the natal chart will best show in which field this unusual connection of creativity and vision would be best expressed; it is often found in people who practice astrology, writing (Lawrence Darell), movie direction (Wes Craven, Francis Ford Copolla) and they have an extraordinary sense of rhythm. They have an interest in humanitarian work in the true sense of the word, not for the sake of achieving some personal satisfaction or glory, but to help others as true cosmopolitans and to contribute to the fulfillment of their vision of a perfect world.

The future is here one big question mark. People with LI in Aquarius should, in regard to the future, be ready to improvise in life under any circumstances, to live from day to day, which they mainly do. The problem with excessive individualism can be an instinctive fear of being tied down and getting into serious love relationships. This person is unfortunately her own greatest enemy, so she forges emotional relationships with people that can influence her in an evolutionary manner.

Besides, Lilith positioned here gives women a condition for sex which is that the partner must be authentic, special. There is frequently love with a ganster, courageous man or a man whose views make him seem strange in the eyes of others. She herself is usually popular in society and does not in any way draw attention to herself. Sex itself is here everything except vulgar and perverse which disgusts them. However men and women with this position are very liberal, they are completely up to speed in their sixties as they were in their twenties. They do not like tradition and conservative people, they will react with rebellion to every ban, but basically this type of personality is not agressive. Imagination is very pronounced here, eroticised completely, she doesn’t need much to get excited, and idealization is pronounced. When a situation materializes, it is hard to relax since the ethereal Aquarius does not let itself easily come down to the physical plain, so the experience of orgasm is here very fast, whimsical, almost in a second. Fantasy is strong, so masturbation is frequent, but healthy since every wanted but unrealized orgasm leaves marks on the psyche. Women are capable of experiencing a series of orgasms in a row, because in longer foreplay they achieve everything while their partner is just preparing for action. Men are frequently surrounded by female company, but don’t easily decide to marry.

In the spiritual sense, Lilith in Aquarius is the electric storm that immediately opens all chakhras, overflows the meridians and the nervous system, so these people power themselves up energetically although they are prone to sudden stressed discharges due to a violent life dynamic. Acupunture, shock therapy, exclusively alternative and never group but only individual techniques of healing are recommended. Their energetic fields seem to incessantly vibrate and fluctuate which they feel as the constant presence of adrenalin, a neverending excitedness. Since they are tuned to very high frequencies they have strong visions and sometimes even prophetic ideas, and they infallibly capture all waves. That is why Lilith in Aquarius is often found in people who contact aliens, have lively astral experiences (sometimes they feel as they are only half present in their body) and get informations from some other dimensions which is why they think they have strong intuition and in fact they are guided from other forces to some actions. Sometimes all of this brings them mental pressure and stressful dreams that are always somehow between reality and dreams. They can even react to home appliances in the sense that they feel their radiation. They are extra sensitive to changes in wheather and the athmospheric pressure and because of their sensitive hearing, they can not stand noise, not even the tiniest disharmonic vibrations.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Lilith in Capricorn
october_in_ashes_by_shamanski.jpg

“ Hot is your inclination, but your heart is filled with cold,
As a secret back door that lets the cold wind in!
Where is the lover you will love constantly?
Where is your shepherd who you would always be true to?”
“ Gilgamesh”, Sumerian-Babylonian epic

Lilith in Capricorn yearns for the absolute! Here she brings two serious ambitions: toward material wealth or realization of spiritual peace through the search for truth in the fact that the Universe knows no good or evil, but instead reflects in everything the divine principle and only by knowing the laws of the Universe we will be capable to get closer to the Deity.

In that sense it is difficult for a person to achieve both of these ambitions at the same time. With some the conversion comes later, while with others it never happens because of their stubborn attitude and the need to have every situation under their strict control.

Because of their inborn rigidity they may miss many situations in life. It is very hard for them to accept life for what it is but instead strive to shape it according to them, which gives them a false sensation of having absolute power, which privilege puts them above others. Sometimes to the point that they consider their own life worthier than the lives of other people, themselves as superior beings, and in that sense it may happen that they cross some boundaries whether in their behaviour or in the job they do.

When their desires and hopes do not come true, their bitterness and acid can be so great that the person will fall ill on a psychological level. It is hard for them to accept depressive periods, when nothing is going on, when every action is blocked, every waiting is hard for them and accepting the inevitable in their private as well as professional life. They are best suited for positions that require a certain power and title, the awe of others suits them better than whether they are loved or not. Often they are professsionaly in a position to rule over others, usually through harsh, rigid methods, they do not adjust to anyone except if they see in that a possibility for achieving personal gain which is how they find a compensation for their personal frustrations that are most frequently of an emotional nature. People with Lilith in Capricorn have an extraordinary endurance and stamina when it comes to conflict, when there is something that must be seen through to the end, so many of them are found among lawyers, where they will fight to the last breath, they never give up, not even when everything seems lost. If they don’t comprehend on time that not everything is in money, in time they become greedier and prone to acquiring riches for a whim. That is why the pressures that they impose upon themselves so great, that, combined with the existing psychological insecurity they sometimes bring about nervous breakdowns, suicide attempts etc. All of this comes from losing all hope. The person in time ceases to hope for anything, ceases to have desires, dreams. This is where the ascetism comes from.

However, occasional isolation, withdrawal can here be constructive in the sense of fortifying the spirit, training patience and will, but many experience them as their opposite: as a stroke of unlucky destiny, a forced state of arrest and blockade, from which they try to free themselves. What they should learn is how to achieve their ideals in acceptable ways. This position gives great chess players, mathematicians, economists. In the spiritual sense it is excellent for all the techniques that put the mind and body in balance and all of that through exercises of self control…yoga, aikido, tai chi, pilgrimages (Paolo Koelio).

From the spiritual side, Lilith in Capricorn is the mistress of the Mystical, all ancient knowledge, spiritual formulas, elixirs of youth and the secret of the alchemist’s turning lead into gold. Through patience and time, she gives these people the ability to instinctively feel when it is time to go forward and create some miracle in their life, some big step that usually basically transforms all, enhancing foremost their quality of life, but also their financial power. Only, they first must believe in miracles. And the road to there usually leads through accepting responsibility for everything. If we are talking about a person that aspires to spirituality, it is absolutely certain that he will, when the moment comes, find himself in a position to teach others and impart the wisdom that it is impossible to go through life independently without the support of pure spirit, which is for the mental the same as bones are to the body.

Women can be completely focused on motherhood and while the child is still small and under their supervision, they act as exemplary mothers, but when the children grow up and go away they experience true breakdowns. They often experience this as punishment and ingratitude, so many of them unconsiously tie their children to themselves with unbreakable bonds. This position points to the reason of the emotional unhappiness in these women is the neglected and rejected female principle. Men and women usually have thick and rich hair, and deep set eyes that seem darker than they are. Emotions are frequently blocked because of strictness in early upbringing, so women conciously or unconsiously through life seek a powerful, authoritative man and a name that will bring them fame, power, position and money (Jacqueline Onasis, Hilary Clinton, Eva Braun).

Perhaps we will find here relationships with those who are much younger or much older that the person, but sometimes there are long periods of loneliness in which it seems that sex is lacking for years and then all strength is poured into ambition and work. Into reputation. These people are very tied up by the past and usually have an undefined but emotionally strong love relationship in their youth that blocks their future.

The existence of strong and true emotions toward a woman can result in a total blockade of the libido in a man, which is why sexual desire can be absent, so sex becomes a great torture; on the other hand a woman that does not inspire him emotionally and with whom he sould never appear in public, that he doesn’t respect or love, liberates his shackled senses and gives him supreme pleasure. Sexual imagination is boundless, and the man in particular asks himself “are there any boundaries to the perversity of the human mind?”, and the more bestial the sex – the better (Charles Bukowski).

Sometimes success in the career is connected to sex, either one gets a job “overnight”, and there is also the possibility of various affairs, public scandals. In celebrities and those who aspire to fame it can be fatal and bring about death in public or a fall from grace at the pinnacle of success (John Dillinger, Al Capone, Drazen Petrovic). At first glance, this person expresses an incomprehensible bitterness toward everyone, in moments of hightened sensitivity and vulnerability, in order to hide them, it lays the guilt on anybody, not comprehending that it it he who is responsible for the problems of his own life.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Lilith in Sagittarius

female_by_elionazale.jpg

““But it’s a poor fellow who can’t take his pleasure without asking other people’s permission.””

Truly, all would be well here if it were not for morals, conscious and the question of “good and bad” that stands as a barricade to every pleasure. Sexuality is frequently complicated and a person can make order of it if he approaches everything as an adventure. If he plans and moralizes – nothing will happen. Temptations are great here, especially on trips and abroad, so a man with Lilith thus positioned will stop his car in the middle of the night on a road in order to spend unforgettable and passionate moments with an unknown woman, and the woman will more easily open up abroad and in every other new environment than she will at home, she is more free, more ready for risk, adventure, a turn of the life, so there we have relationships with married men, older, richer. The man will make known that he is a free spirit, that he doesn’t like being shackled – he is the eternal boy. Sooner or later there will be a problem with the law, others will sooner or later judge the behaviour of this person. That is why this position is not good for marriage either for Her or for Him since the opportunities are plentiful only after all connections, however the person may have been modest and alone in its youth.

Often a time there are great breakups, of large, global proportions (Bill Clinton and Monika Lewinski both have Lilith in Sagittarius). This person often adds a note of the mystical, exotic and the unique to the most ordinary experiences. All of this because Lilith in Sagittarius gives the person a specific fiery energy with which she moves to action not only herself, but also all others that come into contact with her. She awakens immorality in others, forces them to dangerous games, as if saying “ Come on, move, don’t wait, now is your chance – you’re not going to waste it, are you?”. In their search for truth as the greatest ideal, these people will demonstrate their courage and ability to elevate themselves above others with their spirit. However, in order to achieve this, they usually need a lot of time and experience that will lead them through lies, deceit, idolatry, illusions and dogmas, false teachers and prophets, for in the end they must put their trust in knowledge, intuition, faith that they themselves possess and reject all that has given them their false identity! The possibility to fly high on the wings of their imagination turns them into true visionaries of the future, so this position of Lilith is frequently found in the charts of astrologers, mystiques, esotherists ( Allistair Crowley, Dipak Chopra) and the two, perhaps foremost artists, movie directors – prophets of the 20th century also have this position – Emir Kusturica and Stephen Spielberg!

On the other hand, people with LI in Sagittarius have a problem communicating with the surrounding world, which is why it seems to them that no one gets them or understands them. In youth this is a big problem, which is why a person will strive to impose herself, at any cost, to some great, and by others accepted society, public, to in some way gain not only the attention but also love and favour from others. Instead of searching for her own identity, she copies others, immitates their types of behaviour, has idols, pushes herself into the jet set, persistently follows trends so she would be representative and respected. To the slightest mocking and remark she reacts immaturely, she gets angry and retreats into her shell, just like a child that is disciplined to take off her mother’s or father’s shoes and put them back in their place! There is something good in these people, but it’s hidden from them until the moment they face their real ME. Self confidence is false as is the whole world that they build on pomp and celebrations. That is why sooner or later she must reject all that is not hers and seek the spirit and purity of spirit that she possesses along with perfect intuition, for she is connected with the entire Universe day in and day out, which directs her and sends her signs, prophetic dreams, images. That is where the interest in parapsychology comes from, in life after death, myths and secrets of ancient civilizations, archaeology, religion, the whole cosmos. In life they will often meet unusual people, seers, healers, prohets, wise men, those that will evolutionary influence them and provoke them to expand their spirit in various ways. They are talented for healing, and are also good public speakers. In the absence of a strong spirit, superstition is pronounced. Passions are also great, especially for speed (Grace Kelly who dies because of her passionate driving, had LI in Sagittarius, just as the famous driver of F1, Manuel Fandjo).

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Lilith in Scorpio

badem_music_video_vi_by_mehmeturgut.jpg

“Leave that alone, Paulina! That vindictiveness is unworthy of you, and you should accept your suffering as an inevitable punishment for passion. Such a law obviously exists.”

Everything here is a question of to be or not to be! Everything is a life or death struggle. And nobody can understand these people when they say that love is not love if it does not hurt, if there is no jealousy, pain, abandonment and comeback. If there is not even hatred and the darkness of frenzied passions and unsustainable desires, or that violent need for attention, looks, giving and owning. The eroticism of these people is morbid, for only in the face of rejection and the end that wounds the pride is their bitterness created and their hatred, love and passion awakened! Only when they are left and deceived, when treachery supresses faith – they move from fanatic love to the opposite extreme, thus beginning to hate with the same intensity if not even greater, the person that hurt them and that they were ready to, only the previous day, give everything for! They plan their vengeance, they even feel a type of disgust. Psychologically, Lilith positioned in Scorpio in its domicile is closer to women. Sometimes a person with LI in Sc uses rituals and rites, magic and the like in order to hurt or to gain the absolute attention of the person she is attracted to. If however, the person who has Lilith positioned here is not of an agressive or violent temperament, then she herself can be the victim of someone else’s rage, then it is she and her love that are in danger from others. In any case, after one humiliation and insult, especially women with LI in Sc have a problem of sexually opening up to men, to give themselves up and enjoy sex which is in their thoughts 24 hours a day! As a compromise, they strive to draw attention to themselves emphasizing their sex appeal by provocative clothing, uninhibited behaviour.

Generally these people are talented for sex of which they are aware, because it is only in sex, through the touch of two bodies, that they find satisfaction (and the touch is something that is obsessively missed since childhood, no matter how harmonious the family in which the person grew up as a child was, there still was not enough touching, embracing…), which is why they later in sex look for adoration and proof of love. If they wanted to, they could destroy up to three marriages through sex, but they find it hard to realize even one!

The feeling of degradation and lack of self esteem become the biggest problems of this person. Moderation is a word he does not know, everything is either – or! That is why things easily slip to extremes, from apathy to euphoria, from depression to hysteria, from ascetism to an insatiable hunger for passionate nights. Although men will experience her as a fatal seductress, Lilith here gets her maybe most sinister shape so it is extremely hard for her to approach anything with a pure heart, with trust and openness. This is also, of course, applicable to men with LI in Sc, that seek justification in everything for their defensive attitude which they use to shield themselves from new wounds. They do not trust women, sometimes even to the point of complete bitterness toward the female gender which may lead them to the opposite extreme (George Michael). A malicious use of sexual energy, whimsical sex and manipulation of their partner through erotic dominance can be frequent here! Relationships usually crash accompanied by the worst of scandals.

Sex and death hold an equal fascination! The transience of life and the constant presence of death in their thoughts make these people keep their senses alert at all times, ready to furiously and disdainfully snatch and raid what they please from life. They don’t believe in luck, and they constantly put it to the test whether through gamble or other vices with life itself as the stake. The suicidal is deeply hidden from the person, so no matter how much everything that is happening to her looks like an accident or bad karma, the person has envoked her destiny long ago, that evil and being lonely, death itself whether in some drug or dangerous person that will radically change her life. Truly, these people often times chose for a partner a fanatical and dangerous person, that is almost regularly some weirdo, a wild and antisocial person, a rebellious nature that they are sure will provide no security ( Whitney Houston had LI here and such a marriage with Bobby Brown and all the problems with heroin, and Carmen Electra, also with Lilith in Sc, had a marriage with Denis Rodman that was measured in days only to recently enter into a serious relationship with the controversial rock musician Dave Navarro). After such an experience, like Phoenix she raises from the ashes and she is beginning a seemingly different life as a new person, recupperated, full of life. Only when she finds herself on the bottom, only when the emotional pain becomes unbearable, does the person grow! That is why this is an extremely difficult position for Lillith, which can however, if the person decides to work on itself and its awareness, bring about incredible results and rapid progress, since the energies it possesses are not of this world and their power is incomprehensible!

Also, there is a great need to be an authority to others, while they themselves will only respect those that somehow strike fear into them or, even more for those who they fear for. A primal evil inhibits any kind of affirmation of life, joy, healthy love, romance, without destructive powers in the background that threaten to destroy, every seemingly harmonic state as soon as it finds itself at its pinnacle, when they care about it the most! That is why they constantly strive to have control over the lives of their dearest people, to manipulate with other people’s lives, being, emotions and they use sex as a means to achieve it! However, sex is also the means other people can use most easily to hurt this person, reject her, face her with defeat, loss, loneliness and lack of control over certain situations.

It is ideal if a person with Lilith in Scorpio chooses a profession that will bring her in touch with this kind of people, with all human pathologies, whether through politics (Vojislav Seselj, Che Gevara), writing about the secret of human evil that is familiar to them (Andre Malreau) or by acting out on the scene such pathological characters that have, not by coincidence, made Jack Nicholson, who has Lilith positioned here, famous! Also, two of the greatest Sci Fi thrillers, horrors and pathological movies directors, Stanley Kubrick and David Lynch! LI in Sc gives also exceptional analysts, psychiatrists, surgeons…

It is also interesting that through dreams or some other strange ways the dead frequently communicate to them. They are inclined (especially in their youth) to spiritualistic senses, they are interested in the occult, astrology, hypnosis, magical rites, mundane life is made up of these little ritual actions, they appear mysterious to others, they avoid talking about themselves, but if Lilith is badly aspected, all of that directly leads them to madness. Money is also important to them and an important factor for their health! The best advice is for a person to accept things as they are without losing hope in a better future, but it is exactly that which seems impossible here!

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Lilith in Libra

Pure_Love-Csaba_Markus.png

“ Oh, women, women! You complain that we are unfaithful to you! But every cuningness that we use, we have stolen from you!”

Lilith in Libra gives people that are very receptive to outside influences, other people’s opinions and demands, which first puts them in the unenviable position of subordinating to the will of others. They find it very difficult to determine their position in relation to other people, which is why their behaviours often vary depending on how others, and most of all their romantic partner, relates to them. This is why this position of Lilith can bring pathological indecisiveness and a fear of making any kind of decision, which is why they frequently express themselves ambivalently, thinking that is the way to evade complications.

Women with Lilith in Libra especially seek to seduce men, using all available means. They are proud, they know the meaning of a lovely, bouncy walk, and body talk is their specialty, for they know very well that every move has a hidden meaning. When they feel helpless or rejected, they can be ruthless, capable of anything just in order to, if they themselves can not be happy, spoil someone else’s happiness.

A person with LI in Libra will suffer a lot through life because of injustice, since she sees herself as a fighter for social justice and equality. She will often be accused by others or she will experience some sort of defeat, breakdown of ambitions and desires since the attention that is given to her still isn’t enough. For each of her actions she finds justification since she sees herself as extremely just, similar to the egyptian Maat or Blindfolded Justice. Lilith in Libra truly sees the truth with her inner eye. She aspires to connect the opposite sides, to reconcile opposite principles that are seemingly irreconcilable (Nelson Mandela had Lilith positioned here). These people are prone to media, they are inclined to diplomacy, professionals that exert their influence over others, over the masses, they are good public speakers, popular, especially if they are in the mass media (Oprah Winfrey). A public life is essential, they can not live without an audience and others, so seclusion and a sort of creative dedication is non existent here. Everything is just a glamorous desire for applause and accepting the love of a partner, family, friends and the entire world.

This person has, however, a pronounced sensuality and artistic talent that pertains mostly to acting, music and dance (John Travolta, Eric Clapton, Ricky Martin, Kim Basinger, Albert Finney, Winona Ryder), as well as politics, diplomacy (Mata Hari managed to unite all of it, skillfully balancing between two opposing sides). This person may seem strong on the outside, but inside things stand on quite wobbly legs. Lilith in Libra will be a positive influence only when the person manages to develop an uncompromising faith and love toward the whole of humanity and pulls away from her greatest sin – laziness. Only when she becomes ready to, wholeheartedly act for others, without constantly obsessing over her own whims, she will discover perfect peace and the essence of primal love, without yearning for accolades from the entire world (Nikola Tesla).

The main goal here is therefore to accept others without denying their own identity. Sometimes they are inclined to burden themselves with various memberships, groups, associations and other means of actively living a public life, while their private life suffers and then they condemn themselves to long solitudes denying the meaning of marriage and commitment. Also, because she is overly focused on the world around her, this person often projects her own whims on the environment by condemning what she sees in others. She will force justice and her convictions at all cost. In a partnership she will act strangely, putting up boundaries and rules of behaviour at the very onset. Almost regularly her partner will be a possessive and extremely difficult person, someone who is her complete opposite, who will prove his commitment through impulsive and aggressive behaviour, and unreasonable reactions that will further undermine her self confidence and certainty in the existence of constant emotions. And the bigger the insecurity, the greater and more obsessive is the need to be adored and loved in this way, to be possessed, the object of another’s love, passion, desire and yearning. This is exactly how these people think, especially women who sooner or later sail into the net of a crafty seducer, experienced and charming man, who often times beside him already has another woman when he appears in their life. These are also women of fatal beauty which can, at some point in time, be their detriment, either because of a jealous husband or a maniac that may overtake them. Especially problems of a sexual nature spoil harmony and then a mutual conscious hurting and mistreating takes place, especially in the generation 71/72 since they have in the same sign the planets UR and PL that will only intensify the influence of LI. Often times one person is not enough to fullfill the need for love of these people, so there is always a chance for some new love, countless little affairs in which they will to the utmost try to fascinate, charm and seduce the other side. Paralyzed at the beginning, the person must find ways to express her emotions without fear of pain. Every nine years there comes a new opportunity to achieve this, through new relationships and relations, greater life changes that, each in its own way, enable easier self expression.