Ladies, whats your opinion on men who play video games?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
These types are my preference. I like intelligence and most gamers I know are smart as hell. The wit, the banter, the references...

Games are such a relaxing way to chill at the end of the day. No stress, no issues, just great storylines, action, beautiful backdrops and some very moving plots.
I get bored talking to dudes who aren't into that culture. I'm throwing out references and he dunno what the hell im talking about..

Besides, video games save lives. I'd much rather he be on the sticks learning about El Dorado (playing uncharted series currently) or closing rifts in the veil (DragonAge), than in the streets.

Pull ur pants up, grab a bottle, let's cook and run a campaign or something.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Besides, video games save lives. I'd much rather he be on the sticks learning about El Dorado (playing uncharted series currently) or closing rifts in the veil (DragonAge), than in the streets.
You have a point there.

Video Games did limit the amount of time Ive been in the streets. In fact I know a couple of dudes who calmed down once I got them into video games.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have a point there.

Video Games did limit the amount of time Ive been in the streets. In fact I know a couple of dudes who calmed down once I got them into video games.
That would be me, the arcade scene probably saved my life and introduced me to friends that are still some of my closest friends to this day.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You have a point there.

Yep! Take it out on the sticks! But seriously I encourage all forms of nerdom in youth. I can't imagine what some of these young lives would be if they had hobbies. That partially why I didn't get into trouble. My parents had us in some of everything growing up, karate, art, dance, video games, singing, acting.
Hobbies help u find urself and help u gain a better sense of who u are.
There are limitations to this because some people take it too far to where they become reclusive. But generally, I'd MUCH rather a young person be safe at home using Phoenix down to revive somebody instead of getting into other shyt.

That would be me, the arcade scene probably saved my life and introduced me to friends that are still some of my closest friends to this day.
Also most gamers are some of the chillest people in the world. If people have ever had a nerd herd they'd understand. They not out here trying to hurt nobody. Just trying to get to that next checkpoint! Lol!

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
These types are my preference. I like intelligence and most gamers I know are smart as hell. The wit, the banter, the references...

Games are such a relaxing way to chill at the end of the day. No stress, no issues, just great storylines, action, beautiful backdrops and some very moving plots.
I get bored talking to dudes who aren't into that culture. I'm throwing out references and he dunno what the hell im talking about..

Pull ur pants up, grab a bottle, let's cook and run a campaign or something.
Clone yourself and give her my number.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't play nearly as much as I used to and really its only when I get together with my boys.

Playing games, talking shyt, smoking and drinking with the homies:mjcry:

Other than that I might play about an hour or two a week. I don't have the time for it
I've been focusing on school for the whole semester. And I've dearly missed gaming. Especially with my friends. Thankfully my semester is over. Yet I'm dolo lately. :ld: