Ladies, whats your opinion on men who play video games?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:birdman: That's all me pleighboi
prince_is_angry__x3_by_mjisbeautiful123-d6r0qhl.gif
you got it.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I don't really mind as long as ur not consumed with it 24/7.
That's ones of the reason my niece and her ex divorced. That dude was obsessed with Call Of Duty. Stayed up all night playing it, was the first thing he did when he woke up or when he came home from work. It was ridiculous. She would complain but I never knew how bad until we lived together.
All fukking night long, even with the head phones on you could here the noise not to mention the random outbursts.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm so glad I "raised" or "taught" my sisters to appreciate gaming while we were coming up. Its probably why both of them got snatched up and married super quick lol. Nothing more attractive that a woman that understands and can appreciate the passion a guy puts into gaming. Most women just see a guy screaming or fixated on a screen. But when you have a woman that knows frame data recovery on moves, status effects, skill points and properties of items and moves.

:banderas:

Even women that just like to watch story mode and cheer their man on:lawd:

Most men who game like that, hardcore and competitively have the personality traits to be successful it just takes awhile for the gaming to kinda fade out. I understand the headache alot of women have with it though, gaming def helped ruin the relationship with the only woman I ever truly loved.

I still play fighting games and a DOTA competitively I travel around the states to enter tournaments. In fact next up is Orlando and then vegas.

I use to come home sit in front of the tv and practice combo's for 1-2 hours easy. Like literally the same thing over and over to perfect it. Then travel on weekends to local tournaments or ones in near by states.

Now I dont have that type of time but I still enjoy gaming over all. Any woman that doesn't or can't appreciate that:camby:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did the same thing. :dead:

Man I use to bring my sisters to the arcade with me. Infact one of them met there husband there lol.

One of my sisters to this day I play games like dota and things with and she will literally spend her whole off day with me gaming. :mjlol:

Her husband is conflicted on it because he's a gamer too but she has FARRR surpassed him. And she blows up on him for trying to play any type of competitively base game for fun :russ: "why would you do that??!!:mindblown: You know...etc etc"

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I'm so glad I "raised" or "taught" my sisters to appreciate gaming while we were coming up. Its probably why both of them got snatched up and married super quick lol. Nothing more attractive that a woman that understands and can appreciate the passion a guy puts into gaming. Most women just see a guy screaming or fixated on a screen. But when you have a woman that knows frame data recovery on moves, status effects, skill points and properties of items and moves.

Most men who game like that, hardcore and competitively have the personality traits to be successful it just takes awhile for the gaming to kinda fade out. I understand the headache alot of women have with it though, gaming def helped ruin the relationship with the only woman I ever truly loved.

I still play fighting games and a DOTA competitively I travel around the states to enter tournaments. In fact next up is Orlando and then vegas.

I use to come home sit in front of the tv and practice combo's for 1-2 hours easy. Like literally the same thing over and over to perfect it. Then travel on weekends to local tournaments or ones in near by states.

Now I dont have that type of time but I still enjoy gaming over all. Any woman that doesn't or can't appreciate that:camby:
I understand all that but when you start forgetting that ur in an actual marriage and start taking ur s.o for granted than nah that's not cool. Especially when my niece tried to get into it and he would get mad when she soul ask him to explain something. When allll of his money went to game equipment. When he would go to gaming shows on the weekend of her birthday or anniversary.
I like playing games myself, grew up with my cousins who had all the latest, but priorities breh. At least you were making money? He wasn't. Lol now he's been trying to get back with her for the last 3 years, gaming can't cook you dinner or give you a blow job. :yeshrug:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

I understand all that but when you start forgetting that ur in an actual marriage and start taking ur s.o for granted than nah that's not cool. Especially when my niece tried to get into it and he would get mad when she soul ask him to explain something. When allll of his money went to game equipment. When he would go to gaming shows on the weekend of her birthday or anniversary.
I like playing games myself, grew up with my cousins who had all the latest, but priorities breh. At least you were making money? He wasn't. Lol now he's been trying to get back with her for the last 3 years, gaming can't cook you dinner or give you a blow job. :yeshrug: