Ladies, whats your opinion on men who play video games?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand all that but when you start forgetting that ur in an actual marriage and start taking ur s.o for granted than nah that's not cool. Especially when my niece tried to get into it and he would get mad when she soul ask him to explain something. When allll of his money went to game equipment. When he would go to gaming shows on the weekend of her birthday or anniversary.
I like playing games myself, grew up with my cousins who had all the latest, but priories breh. At least you were making money? He wasn't. Lol now he's been trying to get back with her for the last 3 years, gaming can't cook you dinner or give you a blow job. :yeshrug:
Oh dont get me wrong, I understand. Did they get married young? Like early 20's?

I swear it took years for me to realize, that even though I would spend time with my girl (she was also needy) that I couldn't crack out on games 4-5 hours a day, then travel every other weekend to play them. I figured "I'm paying bills, spending "some" time with her and not cheating or messing around while getting her whatever she wants.....so she has no right to be mad.

by the time I really realized that I was just as much of a problem as she was and how my thinking and attitude din't show her how much I cared for her the relationship was all but dead. She did some low down things but it was alot of cause and effect. I played my part in messing things up.

@MoonGoddess can I come over and play games with you :lupe:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Oh dont get me wrong, I understand. Did they get married young? Like early 20's?

I swear it took years for me to realize, that even though I would spend time with my girl (she was also needy) that I couldn't crack out on games 4-5 hours a day, then travel every other weekend to play them. I figured "I'm paying bills, spending "some" time with her and not cheating or messing around while getting her whatever she wants.....so she has no right to be mad.

by the time I really realized that I was just as much of a problem as she was and how my thinking and attitude din't show her how much I cared for her the relationship was all but dead. She did some low down things but it was alot of cause and effect. I played my part in messing things up.

@MoonGoddess can I come over and play games with you :lupe:
Right out of highschool but for reasons that had to do with him not being born here (if you catch my drift) but they were together. He wasn't able to go to school so they got hitched to help him out. You say 4-5 hours but for him it was literally all day long. When he was finally able to work those were the only times he want playing. Not to mention she was the one who paid for his gaming system and games at first.
He's a good kid but was spoiled took them breaking up for him to get it together, now he's a real estate agent closing houses left and right. He sends her flowers almost every week, buys her shoes, bags lol. Now he's annoying in a different way.

Now you know :usure:
Beside I get very emotional when I lose. Especially when it's a sport or fighting game and I can't win, I'm liable to hurt you for real.
I get emotional if I lose on words with friends more than 2 time in a row lol.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right out of highschool but for reasons that had to do with him not being born here (if you catch my drift) but they were together. He wasn't able to go to school so they got hitched to help him out. You say 4-5 hours but for him it was literally all day long. When he was finally able to work those were the only times he want playing. Not to mention she was the one who paid for his gaming system and games at first.
He's a good kid but was spoiled took them breaking up for him to get it together, now he's a real estate agent closing houses left and right. He sends her flowers almost every week, buys her shoes, bags lol. Now he's annoying in a different way.

Now you know :usure:
Beside I get very emotional when I lose. Especially when it's a sport or fighting game and I can't win, I'm liable to hurt you for real.
I get emotional if I lose on words with friends more than 2 time in a row lol.

I'm sure we can come up with a 3 player game:sas2:

:demonic:

LOL im joking, I'm joking!:russ:

Unless...:mjpls:

lol but seriously though nah thats awesome that you get legit upset when losing competitively haha, and lose alot you would if we were playing fighters:pachaha: Most women dont have that fire nor do they care about losing like that in any game haha, so its always awesome to see.

Reminds me how I use to arcade hustle a bit when we'd go out of state and show up at a arcade. I'd make bets on if my sister could bet random dudes that thought they were good in like soul calibur and Marvel vs capcom. The looks on there fact after losing to a "girl" convincingly to the point where they knew that playing again wouldn't mean anything was so agreat.:russ::russ: Man I miss those days lol.

yeah old boy had a problem, to bad he blew it lol.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I'm sure we can come up with a 3 player game:sas2:

:demonic:

LOL im joking, I'm joking!:russ:

Unless...:mjpls:

lol but seriously though nah thats awesome that you get legit upset when losing competitively haha, and lose alot you would if we were playing fighters:pachaha: Most women dont have that fire nor do they care about losing like that in any game haha, so its always awesome to see.

Reminds me how I use to arcade hustle a bit when we'd go out of state and show up at a arcade. I'd make bets on if my sister could bet random dudes that thought they were good in like soul calibur and Marvel vs capcom. The looks on there fact after losing to a "girl" convincingly to the point where they knew that playing again wouldn't mean anything was so agreat.:russ::russ: Man I miss those days lol.

yeah old boy had a problem, to bad he blew it lol.
Lmao that's why my ass stick to my old school Tomb Raider, Devil May Cry and Ominusha type games when I do play. It's all fun and games till that remote go through the t.v. These games now a days are to damn intricate lol. I'm like an old person stuck in my ways.
Haha! You know what used to make my stomach knot up and legit made tears come out of my eyes? :ohlawd: when I used to play my cousins and they would repeat the same damn combo over and over and I never even got a chance to touch them . If you ever wanted to get on my bad side that's was one way to do it.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I understand all that but when you start forgetting that ur in an actual marriage and start taking ur s.o for granted than nah that's not cool. Especially when my niece tried to get into it and he would get mad when she soul ask him to explain something. When allll of his money went to game equipment. When he would go to gaming shows on the weekend of her birthday or anniversary.
I like playing games myself, grew up with my cousins who had all the latest, but priorities breh. At least you were making money? He wasn't. Lol now he's been trying to get back with her for the last 3 years, gaming can't cook you dinner or give you a blow job. :yeshrug:
That can happen with anything.

If he didnt play video games it could of been liquor, weed or pimping out his ride.

Sounds like he has an addictive trait more so than anything.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
That can happen with anything.

If he didnt play video games it could of been liquor, weed or pimping out his ride.
Yeah well in this case it was video games which is what the thread is about:martin:
What kinda games do you like to play?

Blackout

Daps
Yeah well in this case it was video games which is what the thread is about:martin:
What kinda games do you like to play?
I come in peace. I just wanted to put that out there that it could be a problem other than video games itself. :whoa:

Online multiplayer games mostly or adventure games.

I dont play video games much. I mostly just chill and watch netflix or hulu if I use my PS4.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I come in peace. I just wanted to put that out there that it could be a problem other than video games itself. :whoa:

Online multiplayer games mostly or adventure games.

I dont play video games much. I mostly just chill and watch netflix or hulu if I use my PS4.
Lol I know, just saying I answered the question you posed :wtb:

True. I prefer single player games.
I don't care for RPG but I did finish the first Kingdom Hearts. I like adventure games to tho. Also anything Mario lol.

Blackout

Daps
Lol I know, just saying I answered the question you posed :wtb:

True. I prefer single player games.
I don't care for RPG but I did finish the first Kingdom Hearts. I like adventure games to tho. Also anything Mario lol.
Yo bf is lucky. :takedat: