Ladies, whats your opinion on men who play video games?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao that's why my ass stick to my old school Tomb Raider, Devil May Cry and Ominusha type games when I do play. It's all fun and games till that remote go through the t.v. These games now a days are to damn intricate lol. I'm like an old person stuck in my ways.
Haha! You know what used to make my stomach knot up and legit made tears come out of my eyes? :ohlawd: when I used to play my cousins and they would repeat the same damn combo over and over and I never even got a chance to touch them . If you ever wanted to get on my bad side that's was one way to do it.
The following error occurred:
stop.gif

Slow down on the reps breh!

:salute:

And Yeah your boyfriend is super lucky :whew:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Lol since we're on the topic of video games and I been debating on whether I ps4 for what would you say are some good games similar to Grand theft auto and also Devil May Cry?
@Phoenix Reborn
Assasin Creed, Last of Us, Ratchet and Clank (the PS4 remake) just to name a few in the adventure category.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol since we're on the topic of video games and I been debating on whether I should get a ps4 what would you say are some good games similar to Grand theft auto and also Devil May Cry?
@Phoenix Reborn
For PS4 infamous, Just cause 3, Metal gear solid 5, rise of the tomb raider, Batman arkham knight, Sleeping dogs (highly recommend this one) and watch dos to name a few.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Assasin Creed, Last of Us, Ratchet and Clank (the PS4 remake) just to name a few in the adventure category.
Thank you. I think I like Assains Creed.
For PS4 infamous, Just cause 3, Metal gear solid 5, rise of the tomb raider, Batman arkham knight, Sleeping dogs (highly recommend this one) and watch dos to name a few.
Thank you.
I used to play Metal Gear back in the day.
I remember it was on one of those sample c.ds they had for PlayStation. I convinced my cousin to buy cause I would play it over and over.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank you. I think I like Assains Creed.

Thank you.
I used to play Metal Gear back in the day.
I remember it was on one of those sample c.ds they had for PlayStation. I convinced my cousin to buy cause I would play it over and over.

hahaha Now I know your official because thats what everyone did back with that game in the day.....but instead of buying it I was a lil hoodlum so I ripped open the plastic and took the demo disc to play:mjlol:

:obama: i'm seeing you in a different light now lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
truthfully, in general.
if i could find someone who didnt play them at all that would be great. i know thats not realistic.
my last 2 boyfriends were obsessive with it in my opinion, still dated them for years so:pachaha:

:patrice: What would you consider obsessive?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
hahaha Now I know your official because thats what everyone did back with that game in the day.....but instead of buying it I was a lil hoodlum so I ripped open the plastic and took the demo disc to play:mjlol:

:obama: i'm seeing you in a different light now lol
:dead: :pachaha:
It was a wrap when they found out how to burn video games :banderas:
I lived in the hood so you know we used to get them for the low.
:damn: nikka!!! Why am I responding in this thread so much?!! Lol
For real tho I been looking for another hobby that can capture my attention. I love reading but it hasn't been doing it for me lately.
Lol i won't ask what light you saw me in before:shaq2: let me get my ass back to work.