DDYCtgjUAAABWXF.jpg

DDYCq7JV0AAXHCR.jpg

DDYCni2UwAACunR.jpg

DDYCmVEVwAAr-zM.jpg

DDYClA2U0AAKD-p.jpg

DDYCgJRVwAExLKU.jpg

DDYCeLkUAAAKRpI.jpg

DDYCY_DVYAEIcrZ.jpg

To anybody thats from there do these pics really do it justice? It seems like this should be the spot all the entertainers and get money niccas should be gravitating towards...Like, make this the hot travel destination like Abu Dhabi or Paris ect.:win:

Lagos is LIT

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Never going to happen ....

firstly Lagos and Abuja are like Rio and Brasilia .... brasilia is the capital of Brasil but everyone goes to Rio to party and for business

same with Lagos..... Abuja is much more cleaner , better run and planned ... but lagos is where the money is .... lagos is the commercial capital

Politics is done in abuja, but money is made in Lagos, and lagos has the best party scene , no one is going to abuja for tourism , every Friday all the local flights from Abuja are packed with people who work there going to Lagos for the weekend ...

also with Eko Atlantic being built from the sea there is a lot more space being generated for more people ...

Not gonna be that big of an impact breh..

Eko is pretty much for the elite of Nigeria and Africa :yeshrug:

Lagos is choked. The trend with the city is to expand East along the Lekki-Ajah-Epe axis.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna be that big of an impact breh..

Eko is pretty much for the elite of Nigeria and Africa :yeshrug:

Lagos is choked. The trend with the city is to expand East along the Lekki-Ajah-Epe axis.

Lagos is overchoked .... but Abuja is not where its at , thing about Lagos is that its where the money is , problem with Abuja is that money isnt being generated there plus its expensive to live in ..... aesthetically Abuja >> Lagos .... but its dull as shyt

I went to visit a friend in Ajah not too long ago , man that place is far, he keeps on complaining that no one visits him .... he might as well have been living in Ondo state ....lol

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Lagos is overchoked .... but Abuja is not where its at , thing about Lagos is that its where the money is , problem with Abuja is that money isnt being generated there plus its expensive to live in ..... aesthetically Abuja >> Lagos .... but its dull as shyt

I went to visit a friend in Ajah not too long ago , man that place is far, he keeps on complaining that no one visits him .... he might as well have been living in Ondo state ....lol

:dead:

Reminds me of this guy that lived in Magodo but said he lived in Lagos

That place might as well have been Ogun state:mjlol:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
From an infrastructure standpoint Abuja blows Lagos out of the water. However, Lagos has all Nigerian cities beat in terms of culture. Abuja can be a bit boring at times no lie.

Lagos is far more cosmopolitan
Abuja is borderline a regular American city just filled with Nigerians. Anyone ever been can tell you that

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Cant be a hot travel destination until massa says so
And no PAWGs. It's crazy but when I hear dudes wanting to be foreign gang they will skip all over West Africa and wanna go all the way to East Africa or Asia or Brazil or Europe. Meanwhile it's a whole ass Wakanda in Nigeria.

How much is housing btw...anybody?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
And no PAWGs. It's crazy but when I hear dudes wanting to be foreign gang they will skip all over West Africa and wanna go all the way to East Africa or Asia or Brazil or Europe. Meanwhile it's a whole ass Wakanda in Nigeria.

:heh:oh please

invalid

Banned
Daps
I heard Lagos was one of the most expensive cities in the world? Or was that Abidjan?

Also, what’s the tax policy like in Nigeria? I think Lagos is considered to be a tax haven for offshore money.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

It's expensive to go to Africa, from the flight, hotels, to vaccines and the Visa process isn't easy.

I've spent about 3,500 and I haven't even landed yet

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I heard Lagos was one of the most expensive cities in the world? Or was that Abidjan?

Also, what’s the tax policy like in Nigeria? I think Lagos is considered to be a tax haven for offshore money.

Nah certain parts of Lagos like Victoria island, ikoyi, lekki are pricey