Lakers Called Players Meeting to Ask LeBron to Stop Reacting to Teammates' Mistakes

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
lucky they didn't play with MJ, these kids would've committed suicide the first time he called them a fakkit:mjlol:
This had nothing to do with “the kids”... stop trying to spin this

It was vets that organized this shyt. Stop acting like a fakkit on the court and off and be a fukking leader

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Blaming this on the young players being "soft" misses the point. Vets, IE Rondo, called the meeting. This is about corrosive behavior by a star player who not only tried to trade away half the team, but constantly displays body language that suggests he doesn't respect them. I don't want to hear any rebuttals about how he ate dinner with a couple teammates a week ago. On the court, something is wrong. And until Bron mans up and addresses his own behavior, this is gonna continue.

Let's say the Lakers miss on the major FA targets this summer but acquire a couple good pieces (a star and a shooter). If things start going south next season, or if the team is simply "ok" ie a 5-6th seed or something...those new players will be blamed by people with Bron's camp, who will send the stories to the media. We'll get another round of "who will be traded?" talks. It's a never ending circus and I'm not sure anyone wants to deal with that shyt anymore.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Blaming this on the young players being "soft" misses the point. Vets, IE Rondo, called the meeting. This is about corrosive behavior by a star player who not only tried to trade away half the team, but constantly displays body language that suggests he doesn't respect them. I don't want to hear any rebuttals about how he ate dinner with a couple teammates a week ago. On the court, something is wrong. And until Bron mans up and addresses his own behavior, this is gonna continue.

Let's say the Lakers miss on the major FA targets this summer but acquire a couple good pieces (a star and a shooter). If things start going south next season, or if the team is simply "ok" ie a 5-6th seed or something...those new players will be blamed by people with Bron's camp, who will send the stories to the media. We'll get another round of "who will be traded?" talks. It's a never ending circus and I'm not sure anyone wants to deal with that shyt anymore.
Would it better if he berated and disrespected his teammates for missing shots instead?