LaMarcus Aldridge may not finish season with the Spurs?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Not always. They won titles with Avery Johnson and with Speedy Claxton taking Parker's minutes and even in the last one Parker wasn't really that great.

western conference PGs in playoffs last year

D lillard
curry
paul
russy

they need a 1 bruh

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
What exactly makes LaMarcus an upgrade over Love?
he is better offensively.. both weak defensive...but he is more athletic..

Love has a serious lack of athleticism....what draymond did to him was aweful.. but all an all.. its not significant...

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
They're going to lean on Parker, but they believe Murray can be their PG of the future and will probably give him some minutes over Mills this year.

damn i forgot about the rookie

hopefully he can play some defense lol

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
My mind ain't working right today, expand on this Malta?
Not sure what he's referring to but from what I've read he was a huge diva. The team had to make sure to promote Aldridge as the top star even as Dame gained popularity. I could see Aldridge being upset at Khawi clearly being their biggest star this year in terms of when people talk about the Spurs. He probably also hates the offense isn't centered around him.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Not sure what he's referring to but from what I've read he was a huge diva. The team had to make sure to promote Aldridge as the top star even as Dame gained popularity. I could see Aldridge being upset at Khawi clearly being their biggest star this year in terms of when people talk about the Spurs. He probably also hates the offense isn't centered around him.

Kawhi Leonard is a Finals MVP and 2x DPOY.

Aldridge shouldn't be complaining. Nikka needs to play defense and play his role in the system.