Laptop Virus Unappreciaton

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Brehs :why:

I'm poor as fukk, so even though my dad's big on technology, I'm typing this on a Dell 8200 (13 year old desktop) that can't even download FL studios. My brother has this pawn shop laptop that I've been using for fl studios

This dumbass tries to download TLOP the days following it coming out :snoop::snoop::snoop::pachaha::deadmanny:

and now everytime I try to open a website, I get malware antivirus shyts popping up.

I have an SP-404SX, but I started on fl, and it's hard to get into making beats on it when you know how to flip a sample in like 30 minutes on fl studios, but fukk it man. It's 11:45, I have a Modern Jazz Quartet album, and a Ramsey Lewis trio album that I've slowed down and know there's sampleable ish, plus some drum loops from the 70s laying around. I'm gonna roll a blunt and try to bang this out :win:.

If I can get it going, and figure out how to put it onto a computer, will post results.

May Dibia$e, Ras_G, and Samiyam the SP-404 gods bless my journey :blessed:
qEt-VV.gif

WNTbVx.gif

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
You didn't get the virus from making or downloading music breh:sas2:

wasn't even me dawg :to:

last time I used it, was fine. brother tried to dl TLOP, day it came out when hackers gonna hack. Next time I pick it up, it's like Vietnam

I've ruined plenty of computers in my day, but this time wasn't me :mjcry:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wasn't even me dawg :to:

last time I used it, was fine. brother tried to dl TLOP, day it came out when hackers gonna hack. Next time I pick it up, it's like Vietnam

I've ruined plenty of computers in my day, but this time wasn't me :mjcry:

is it still fukked up? i fix computers for fun. its not really that much fun but i like the challenge of fixing something that does have a fix, but no emotions if that makes sense.