Larry Johnson (The NFL Player) is Snapping on Fruity Booties on Twitter

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question: why are you nikkas absolutely obsessed with anything to do with gay/trans/LGBQT/whatever the fukk. On any given day, there’s at least 3-4 threads on the first page on topics surrounding gay/trans shyt?

I’m genuinely curious because it baffles my mind that so many nikkas on here claim to hate gay people but can’t stop making threads talking about them. My only thought is that it’s a lot of nikkas on here that are gay and be making these threads to gage strangers anonymous thoughts on gay people.

Can someone explain it? Because it makes absolutely no sense why straight men would want to be talking about gay people every day, unless they’re fighting something inside

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Serious question: why are you nikkas absolutely obsessed with anything to do with gay/trans/LGBQT/whatever the fukk. On any given day, there’s at least 3-4 threads on the first page on topics surrounding gay/trans shyt?

I’m genuinely curious because it baffles my mind that so many nikkas on here claim to hate gay people but can’t stop making threads talking about them. My only thought is that it’s a lot of nikkas on here that are gay and be making these threads to gage strangers anonymous thoughts on gay people.

Can someone explain it? Because it makes absolutely no sense why straight men would want to be talking about gay people every day, unless they’re fighting something inside

Are you white? because I think you playing dumb breh... you read the coli and check out the stories you should see how this eventually pans out. You already got outlets literally shaming straight men who turn down trannies in public.