Larry Johnson (The NFL Player) is Snapping on Fruity Booties on Twitter

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Serious question: why are you nikkas absolutely obsessed with anything to do with gay/trans/LGBQT/whatever the fukk. On any given day, there’s at least 3-4 threads on the first page on topics surrounding gay/trans shyt?

I’m genuinely curious because it baffles my mind that so many nikkas on here claim to hate gay people but can’t stop making threads talking about them. My only thought is that it’s a lot of nikkas on here that are gay and be making these threads to gage strangers anonymous thoughts on gay people.

Can someone explain it? Because it makes absolutely no sense why straight men would want to be talking about gay people every day, unless they’re fighting something inside

Where do he touch you breh :picard:

If you haven’t noticed or are dense ( I presume the latter ) we mostly talk about the same shyt, across all forums here...

Bet there’s Kobe / lebron threads in the coliseum and Eminem, some popular rappers a plant thread in the booth and some some chatty patty shyt here in trl.

As it’s been for years...hate when you fakkits act brand new :mjlol:

And before you go on a cliche “this place sucks rant :mad:“, it’s pretty typical on other boards and irl to talk about the same exact shyt, once again if you pay attention instead of lashing out...

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
P5DPbRf.jpg

llgf5fD.jpg

Y7Su792.jpg
:dame:.. The "rams"

r960-d823c48a5198609bfa256caa6a1d474d.jpg

tenor.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:patrice: i wonder if Steve A Smith and Max Kellerman gonna address this

That jab at Antonio Brown was epic
:umad:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where do he touch you breh :picard:

If you haven’t noticed or are dense ( I presume the latter ) we mostly talk about the same shyt, across all forums here...

Bet there’s Kobe / lebron threads in the coliseum and Eminem, some popular rappers a plant thread in the booth and some some chatty patty shyt here in trl.

As it’s been for years...hate when you fakkits act brand new :mjlol:

And before you go on a cliche “this place sucks rant :mad:“, it’s pretty typical on other boards and irl to talk about the same exact shyt, once again if you pay attention instead of lashing out...

Breh, none of my nikkas when we kicking it are ever talking about who’s gay or what’s gay or any topics surrounding fakkitry because we are straight men. We talk about bytches, sports, hip hop, politics and business. Why would a straight man want to discuss what fakkits are doing or anything pertaining to gay lifestyle?

That’s my genuine question because on here, it’s a lot of nikkas who are constantly talking about their disdain for fakkits but jump in threads to speak on them, that’s the confusion and I was asking if anyone could explain it. You didn’t actually explain it, instead, it sound like I struck a chord with you from your response. I’ll leave you to your fakkitry... I was just asking a question

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you white? because I think you playing dumb breh... you read the coli and check out the stories you should see how this eventually pans out. You already got outlets literally shaming straight men who turn down trannies in public.

I’m blacker than ya mommas p*ssy and certified on here breh, I’m a nikka from Toronto who can be vouched for by other Toronto nikkas on the Coli.

But why should any straight man give a fukk about that? “Straight men being shamed” you actually sound like a fakkit even speaking like that. Honestly? Are you fukking trannys or interested in them? If you like bytches and p*ssy, why does it matter to you or why are you concerned with fakkitry? This was a genuine question and you ain’t answer it.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I’m blacker than ya mommas p*ssy and certified on here breh, I’m a nikka from Toronto who can be vouched for by other Toronto nikkas on the Coli.

But why should any straight man give a fukk about that? “Straight men being shamed” you actually sound like a fakkit even speaking like that. Honestly? Are you fukking trannys or interested in them? If you like bytches and p*ssy, why does it matter to you or why are you concerned with fakkitry? This was a genuine question and you ain’t answer it.

Go back to the booth and bob ya'll head nikka, ain't nothing to discuss since you don't pay attention. I see why nikkas get fed up on here and just dip out.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go back to the booth and bob ya'll head nikka, ain't nothing to discuss since you don't pay attention. I see why nikkas get fed up on here and just dip out.

It’s a message board nikka, not that serious, you can bounce and won’t be missed but you still ain’t answer my question

Let me guess “the agenda” is what I’m not paying attention to. The big gay boogey man is gonna find you and fukk you? :lolbron: That what you terrified of? Big gay boogey man is gonna make your son gay? Lol you nikkas are pathetic.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
They're gonna Kaep his ass :damn: but he
right :umad:. NBA players been dressing like fukking fools :rudy: