LATE PASS: Jus copped a PS4 ... Official Sony Stan

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
And MGS GZ :blessed::ninja1: 2k14 :noah: and Infamous Second Son, which I ain't even ripped out the plastic yet :wow:

So much piff brehs.............Owner of my company was being a CaC fakkit earlier and I seriously pondered how bad life would be if I took a couple paid leave days to jus lamp at the crib w the loud and a broad and fukk w this shyt for like 3 days straight :patrice:

Xbox one :mjlol:

Add me nikkas, especially if you fukkin w 2k and think you seein my Knicks. :umad: Dont sleep fakkits :umad::umad::umad: Especially Heat/ATL stans...

need some get back :to:

PSN: AVthaPHARAOH

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
173.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And MGS GZ :blessed::ninja1: 2k14 :noah: and Infamous Second Son, which I ain't even ripped out the plastic yet :wow:

So much piff brehs.............Owner of my company was being a CaC fakkit earlier and I seriously pondered how bad life would be if I took a couple paid leave days to jus lamp at the crib w the loud and a broad and fukk w this shyt for like 3 days straight :patrice:

Xbox one :mjlol:

Add me nikkas, especially if you fukkin w 2k and think you seein my Knicks. :umad: Dont sleep fakkits :umad::umad::umad: Especially Heat/ATL stans...

need some get back :to:

PSN: AVthaPHARAOH

Add me breh I'm liljayhawktt you may want to get Bf4 the Coli is deep on there...2k is kind of broken.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
:blessed: welcome friend

Got mine a month ago now and i am :cook: every day. i dont know how anyone can be bored already. I have only metal gear and black flag and thats gonna keep me feed til mid summer at the least.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Added all you nikkas... :ahh: what joints y'all be rockin wit?
I rock with Second Son, Dead Nation, WarFrame for now. Trying to get more into Blacklight: Retrobution but I don't see too many folks I know on it.
Haven't really been on like that. Been killing my Backlog of PS3 joints until The Show and UFC drops for PS4.
I'll make sure to log in and add you tonight, though.