Latin America has caught on to Passport Gang and they're mad about it

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The backlash is well deserved imo. If you want to go smash foreign women do it quietly and stop posting your conquest on social media like you're some kind of pimp. We wouldn't like it if they did the same.

i saw a twitter thread where one dude was boasting about 3some with two latinas and posting pics like he really not tricking. these dudes are approaching divestor-level annoying. trick if you tricking but stop beating your chest like you running game and comparing hoes to women stateside.

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These "Passport Bros" got EVERYBODY mad :deadrose:
Passport Bros don't take L's and are literally playing with a cheat code.
plane-goodbye.gif

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Nothing against passport gang, but it's perfectly logical for patriarchal males to have a problem with outsider males entering their community to pump and dump their women.
But those women are not "theirs" and they're choosing to fukk the outsider males. Clearly the native patriarchal males need to step their game up and stop treating their women like shyt

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
the comments are not really agreeing with that. but is it not the same shyt some of

i saw a twitter thread where one dude was boasting about 3some with two latinas and posting pics like he really not tricking. these dudes are approaching divestor-level annoying. trick if you tricking but stop beating your chest like you running game and comparing hoes to women stateside.
This I agree with