Latin America has caught on to Passport Gang and they're mad about it

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
Nothing against passport gang, but it's perfectly logical for patriarchal males to have a problem with outsider males entering their community to pump and dump their women.
monkey7.gif

Go on...

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:russ:

These goofies blowing up their own spot by posting these videos.

:mjlol:

Only a matter of time before the locals start set tripping asking “¿de dondé eres?” and lightening some pocket weight.

:francis:

Once again attention starved lames self snitching.

:snoop:

I don’t have a dog in the race, but if you’re gonna be a trick, at least keep it low.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Sex tourism is lame, but theses dudes. Do not keep the same energy, when it’s old white men. Pumping their women up. The black penis has to be, the most policed penis in the world.

Bruh the problem is, when they brag and post it they bring in the police and the shyt dries up the bread. These old cacs do it on the low At resorts. You'll see way more cacs doing this simp shyt than brothers. By FAR. anybody hating is a simp sucka.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cant blame em one bit,put your foot down and take your women back:salute:

I feel the same way about watching the black woman be exploited.

You can only go into another groups country and not follow proper protocol for so long. Im not saying you need to "check in". But its a matter of principal and formalities.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
That doesn’t make it any less disgusting.

Y’all always want to use race as a way out of an opinion. bu bu bu but what about about whitey?

Them cacs disgusting to nikka. :camby:

I’m just saying keep it a buck all across the board. These cacs been doing this shyt Since the beginning of time. I’m not saying one is right and one is wrong it’s just a fact.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
But those women are not "theirs" and they're choosing to fukk the outsider males. Clearly the native patriarchal males need to step their game up and stop treating their women like shyt
Game has nothing to do with it. These women aren't being swept off their feet and falling in love. They're being paid (which I fully support, cuz get money bish). If you think they aren't doing the same for the men in their countries who are willing to trick, you're insane.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
:russ:

These goofies blowing up their own spot by posting these videos.

:mjlol:

Only a matter of time before the locals start set tripping asking “¿de dondé eres?” and lightening some pocket weight.

:francis:

Once again attention starved lames self snitching.

:snoop:

I don’t have a dog in the race, but if you’re gonna be a trick, at least keep it low.

He fukkin bottom of the barrel bytches. Nikka buggin tfo.