LaVar breaks Gelo off a piece of the #BBB Stimulus :wow:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yeah he's going to UCLA.

He's not trash just not as flashy as the other 2 brothers. He was Chino Hills leading scorer when Lonzo was was there and last year.

His issue was his conditioning/weight and that affected his game especially with injuries but dude has skills. He's about 6.5'/6'6 and strong as fukk. He was like the Klay Thompson to Chino hills, played a lot of bully ball in the post with smaller players, great hands, great passer as well, etc. he was basically playing the role Kyle Kuzma is playing for LA SL now.

He's in great shape now I believe

Thing is, not sure if he can play the same way at his size in college. It will be interesting to see. But if he doesn't get big enough to play SF/PF then I don't think he will translate as well as Lonzo and Lamelo would with both being tall point guards.

He has a good chance at being in the NBA but he's going to have to work harder I think. Definitely not going to be a #2 pick. Might be high draft pick if he balls out for UCLA or the draft class is weak
Hell naw.

He's a three star recruit breh. Didn't play a minute of defense at Chino Hills, and you could argue that it was scheme related. He was so much bigger than high school cats that they'd just have him cherry pick, throw a 70 foot full court pass, and he'd box his guy out and win every time.

But he's slow, stiff, and won't be able to play bully ball at his height against DI players. The only translatable skill he has right now is the 3 ball. There is no way he gets drafted, not even close to being draftable right now.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Pretty sure Lavar been had money. Chino hills isn't a cheap place to live....
It's pretty cheap for LA. I've been looking there and big houses are only 600-700k. I'm assuming they bought a house around 20 years ago and if so, houses were probably only 150k back then. People who bought way back then can use their house as a bank and buy all the cars they want.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:dwillhuh: Who's hating? I said Lonzo is bankrolling shyt and you start talking about property values in Chino Hills and Facebook sitcom money. Big Baller Brehs ain't supposed to be this sensitive and irrational

Getting laughed out of negotiations with Nike, Adidas and UA could each count as an L but you #BBB nikkas live in an alternate universe so it isn't worth it to discuss the pros or cons of Lavar's approach

Why am I mad again? :dwillhuh: A black father of 3 says ridiculous stuff, acknowledges that he's making up most if not all of his nonsense & has a bootleg shoe operation. If Lavar pulls it off, more power to him. So why would I be mad at his bullshyt business branding?

Again good on Lonzo for lookin out for his lil bro, Triple B you do what you want :mjgrin:

giphy.gif

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
If I remember correctly, Draymond said he rookies don't get paid until the season starts.

He was talking about how he was broke even after the NBA draft and had to wait until the season started to get his first pay check. :patrice:

That could be Lavar's money.

Loans

Draymond ain't have guaranteed money lonzo got about 10 guaranteed after taxes

Daps
Dad played in NFL I think or some shyt.

Bought their house cash like 20 years ago and he is a personal trainer/coach. Moms was something with education and health.

Not saying they were rich but they had money. The BBB shyt blowing up helps. Lonzo had a G Wagon last year in college i believe.
17882430_238434036631566_774568249135202304_n.jpg

Lil Romeo got a scholarship from USC back in the day because he is Demar's best friend.
demar-derozan-1.jpg

2007: Who is this kid next to Lil Romeo?

2017: Who is this kid next to Demar Derozan?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:wow: BBB will take no L's i hope with the success of BBB it will force others to start their own brands
Lavar does give me that entrepreneur spirit.

I think I wanna come out with a clothing line. I just been throwing names out there. One that I came up with was "Substantial Amount Clothing"

:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Hell naw.

He's a three star recruit breh. Didn't play a minute of defense at Chino Hills, and you could argue that it was scheme related. He was so much bigger than high school cats that they'd just have him cherry pick, throw a 70 foot full court pass, and he'd box his guy out and win every time.

But he's slow, stiff, and won't be able to play bully ball at his height against DI players. The only translatable skill he has right now is the 3 ball. There is no way he gets drafted, not even close to being draftable right now.
You act like 3-stars can't go nowhere

And I said he has a chance and he does more than others. Regardless of how you feel, doesn't change the fact he can shoot and was their leading scorer