Laying in married woman's bed while she's talking to her spouse AMA

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
That scumbag life :francis:

Had to give that shyt up when I was knocking down this thick chick in her bed while her man was at work :lolbron: she started talking RECKLESS in that man's bed.....shyt like 'you gonna put a baby in me like his punk ass CANT:scust:'

Women are can more heartless then men :what: I was in that room for 3 hours straight PUTTING IN WORK!!! Homie should have known what kind of lady he settled down with :whoo:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Such foul debauchery. It shall stain thy soul.
Thou shall not covet another man's wife.
You are in sin my child. Get thee up from hence and return to thy place of dwelling.

Cease this life of wretchedness for it is written that only the just shall inherit the kingdom of God.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I used to fukk this Dominican drug dealers wife. He was big in Washington heights. She found out he had another family in Manhattan while he had her and her kids in NJ. She used to steal money from him and ball out on me. Hotels, room service, clothes, Moët champagne weed. She got pregnant but luckily it was his.
She wouldnt happened to have lived in Fort Lee, NJ by any chance???
:patrice:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
At the club. Chic out with her fiancé for her birthday. She approaches me while he’s in the bathroom. 2 minutes of magic must’ve happened. She invents/starts a fight with her fiancé. Tells him he ruined her bday because yadda yadda yadda. Tells him she left and had her older brother come pick her up.

Came home with me. Entire ride home she’s rejecting his calls.

Dropped her off in the morning two blocks away from the house she lived in with him.

That was years ago though. I’m a grown ass man now. :mjlit:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
I’m in the same situation. Nothing to brag about breh. Especially with those army husbands, you’re playing a dangerous game. If he ever finds out, you better find a hole to hide in like Saddam Hussein.

A whole lotta them military dudes are lames and omega simps bruh. I keep steel on me at all times and my head on a swivel, so I wish a little battle buddy would try and run up on me:mjlol:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Be careful dude . Not saying you’ll get caught out there , but my god brother was on Snapped and doing life for messing with a military wife who gassed his head up