Lazy makeup tricks!

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So ladies, I found a video for us lol. It also shows that awesome "credit card" perfect wing like @Paradise Road was talking about. Hopefully this saves us all some time and we're rocking the perfect wing in under a minute.

@Spike Tarantino
@MoonGoddess
@September

(Her hair still looked like crap at the end :lolbron:)

Oh and here's the burgundy eyeliner that I tried. I love that there's makeup fans on here too :stylin:

gif uploader

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I love make up but am horrible with applying it.
My eyes and lips are the main things i focus on. For face i just use cc cream and that gets the job done.
But yes wing liner>>>>>>>>
It's my favorite eye look.
gold or silver eyeshadow darkskin>>>>
dfaae83f35153af1c041e25edbfb7198.jpg

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The burgundy eyeliner looks lovely! I'm so gonna try that. I'm always looking for a softer eyeliner look but since I'm darker you can never see any brown liner or most neutral colors that aren't black. The melanated struggle :wow:

Try heating your regular liner to get that "smudged' look. Trust me!

Ask to get this moved to the salon before the trolls come in @Jisselle

:damn:And damn, its been a long time since I saw you on the forums!

Oh my bad, I thought I posted it in the Salon!

Your eye make up is very pretty tho.
What brands do you use?

I use all different kinds, this one is LA girl matte pigment gloss in backstage. YES, I used a lip gloss as a gel liner, I mix things up. No point in paying tons of money for colours you'll barely use :smile:

Last edited:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
If you don't have a beauty blender... Run
don't walk and get one! This is the best investment you'll ever make when it comes to applying foundation and concealer. It makes the application smoother.

If you tend to have oily skin use some milk of magnesia. I have some in a travel sized spray bottle that I use. I spray it on my face and use a makeup sponge or my beauty blender to blend it in. Do this after moisturizer.

If you see white residue once you've applied the milk of magnesia don't worry once you start to put on your foundation or powder you won't see it.

If you have small or brown eyes I recommend that you use black liner on your upper eye lid and brown or flesh colored eyeliner on the lower lid. I found a flesh colored eyeliner by wet n wild at Target for $.94.

Don't just use your eyeshadow for your eyes. I use it for blush and highlighter.

Got a eyeliner pencil that drags. Use a lighter heat the tip up and it will glide across.

You don't have to use foundation all over your face because its not needed. I only use it on my problem areas. But if you do use it for all over coverage I suggest using a damp makeup sponge for flawless application.

Got a favorite lipstick , but it's shiny? Use some cornstarch to make it matte.

Cream eyeshadow and paint pots are my bread and butter when it comes to keeping your eyeshadow from creasing and making the eyeshadow colors pop.

This is only my opinion, but I believe that matte eyeshadows look better on African American/Latino skin.

Never apply blush in a up and down motion. Apply in a up sweeping motion only. If you're going up and down you are just taking the blush off.:lolbron:

Last edited:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
@Paradise Road thanks for the tips! I never use the blender, I can't break the habit of using my fingers!

What do you do when you sweat and your face is perfect? Oil bloating pads? Oil absorbing powder? This Tropical weather is a bytch sometimes.

This list has thought me so much :blessed:

44 Lazy Girl Beauty Hacks To Try Right Now

:hug:[/QUOTE

I use my fingers too! They are your Best tool!

Use the milk of magnesia under your
makeup and you won't need blotting tissues.