Lazy makeup tricks!

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Jisselle you should move this into the salon before the men folk come in and call us demonic.:russ:

Only took a minute. :russ:
Move this thread

I thought I had made it in the salon, but I didn't know how to move it.

I don't understand how a thread on a forum can be SO annoying, like, you don't like the title then keep reading the fukk ahead and don't click, it's that simple. If half these dudes found hobbies something as trite as a wrong posting in a forum wouldn't be that serious.
Suck my left tit :comeon:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Jisselle... By the way I can tell by your eye and your baby pictures your are gorgeous!

You're so sweet :wub:

Girl, I'm not even gonna lie. I'm your average lady with some makeup trickery to be gorgeous :lolbron:

I just have always had big, bright eyes, so any eyeliner is always my friend. Do you use white on your water line? Or just dark colours?

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD

I don't understand how a thread on a forum can be SO annoying, like, you don't like the title then keep reading the fukk ahead and don't click, it's that simple. If half these dudes found hobbies something as trite as a wrong posting in a forum wouldn't be that serious.
:gladbron:where's the line?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
You're so sweet :wub:

Girl, I'm not even gonna lie. I'm your average lady with some makeup trickery to be gorgeous :lolbron:

I just have always had big, bright eyes, so any eyeliner is always my friend. Do you use white on your water line? Or just dark colours?

Well you could have fooled me!!! Most of the time I use nothing on my lower lashes. Sometimes I'll break out the flesh (peach) colored liner.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Well you could have fooled me!!! Most of the time I use nothing on my lower lashes. Sometimes I'll break out the flesh (peach) colored liner.

Never tried that one. I am addicted to using white on my waterline, try it with a kajal white liner (Revlon Photoready Kajal), it has a white on one side and gorgeous smudgy black on the other.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Never tried that one. I am addicted to using white on my waterline, try it with a kajal white liner (Revlon Photoready Kajal), it has a white on one side and gorgeous smudgy black on the other.
I have used white in the past, but i haven't used one in a couple of years. I have heard good things about the kajal liners. I may have to cop some.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

:umad: