LBJ: at least I got to take Kyle Korver and D-Will to the Finals

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
kobe has 2 bro sorry
Reality says you are not only wrong, but mad.
kobe-bryant.jpg.cf.jpg

Chess, not checkers ese.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Get beat by a solid TEAM and blame one person for the entire loss brehs........:gucci:

When you display a glaring fault such as terrible defense, it's gonna get called out, especially losing in 5 games in the Finals. LeLoss wanna bring up MJ you're gonna go under the microscope.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Scored the last 8 points. 35, refused to quit. Nicca shot the ball 45 time I think??? MJ refused loto lose OR pass the ball. I wonder did he trust one his teammates with the last shot in 98? Cavs could have POSSIBLY extended the series had LeBron said fukk it and went to the hole instead of passing the damn ball to Korver. In the FINALS, in those moments you take the fukking shot. They would have lost the series anyways but in title moments you gotta take control

Can't even imagine LeLoss doing something like the flu game MJ had. MJ even hit the gw 3 in Utah too.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Sore loser :mjlol:

Yeah thank god you brought Kyle Korver to the fukking finals, so he could make you look like an idiot when you outlet pass to him when you should've gone for a layup :mjlol:

giphy.gif

:sadbron: "WAAAH, I miss Ray Allen"

Green had 5 fouls too:mjlol:

Didn't wanna shoot them free throws:mjlol:

Don't forget the fugazi 3 he tried w/Iggy on him. Still had 12 seconds left too:mjlol: and he kicked Iggy in the balls too:mjlol:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
and aint nothin wrong with that
hes GREAT!
hes signed sealed delivered as one of the best that ever did it/doing it!
you just not winning against Jordan
Jordan was just some lunatic who we should be thankful decided to get into basketball

you heard this muthafukkas Hall of Fame speech??
:what:

thats a level i of "greatness" i wouldnt even wanna reach!
:deadmanny:

Basically.

lol why are people giving LeLoss some kind of credit for supposedly being a "good guy"? We talkin basketball breh. LeGM invites his own criticism by sayin the dumb shyt he says.

People actin like they know these people :mjlol:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
yo its so fukking true. lebrons gotta be one of the most humble guys ive seen in sports and people still talk shyt about him as if hes a scrub like kwame brown. whats worse is black people doing too. hes a prime example of a strong black family man who aint doing dumb shyt yet we're the ones who continue to clown him. shyts crazy

This is strictly basketball we are talking about. We can't award the title of GOAT to someone just because he is a good family man :francis: