LBJ: at least I got to take Kyle Korver and D-Will to the Finals

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It's his YouTube channel breh, he's gonna be on it. And as for the back and forth with Dray/Warriors he's just having fun :manny:

I see that video and I see the chillest nikka ever after losing in the finals
Exactly why bron will never be ranked better than Jordan. He's a great but he doesn't have that killer instinct

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
yo its so fukking true. lebrons gotta be one of the most humble guys ive seen in sports and people still talk shyt about him as if hes a scrub like kwame brown. whats worse is black people doing too. hes a prime example of a strong black family man who aint doing dumb shyt yet we're the ones who continue to clown him. shyts crazy
when ppl aint happy with their own lives, they have to shyt on someone elses. lebrons actively the best out there on the court to me so :manny:

fans gotta stop living thru their teams/players

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Sore loser :mjlol:

Yeah thank god you brought Kyle Korver to the fukking finals, so he could make you look like an idiot when you outlet pass to him when you should've gone for a layup :mjlol:

giphy.gif

:sadbron: "WAAAH, I miss Ray Allen"

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Exactly why bron will never be ranked better than Jordan. He's a great but he doesn't have that killer instinct
and aint nothin wrong with that
hes GREAT!
hes signed sealed delivered as one of the best that ever did it/doing it!
you just not winning against Jordan
Jordan was just some lunatic who we should be thankful decided to get into basketball

you heard this muthafukkas Hall of Fame speech??
:what:

thats a level i of "greatness" i wouldnt even wanna reach!
:deadmanny:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
That's odd, cause in Jordan's last championship season, he played the most minutes of his career and Pip had a bad back. So, "too tired, old, leaned on someone else to pick up the slack on defense" nonsense holds no weight. In fact, Jordan's last 3 sequences went "layup, steal, jumper". You can carry your team on offense and still put out fires on defense. Only recently has the narrative shifted for Bron-Bron.
:whew:

:banderas:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Everyone is tired. No man who has any pride uses it as an excuse though.
It's not an excuse, it's a sign of wear and tear. I ain't using it as a reason to explain anything that actually happened, I'm using to explain why it would be retarded to ask him to give more on defense when he obviously didn't have more to give

All athletes have limitations

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
It's not an excuse, it's a sign of wear and tear. I ain't using it as a reason to explain anything that actually happened, I'm using to explain why it would be retarded to ask him to give more on defense when he obviously didn't have more to give

All athletes have limitations
Can't be a goat if you're tired.