Le$ - Expansion Pack EP

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
ever since mono posted this dudes other mixtapes i've been checkng for him. hes way more entertaining than curren$y.
I didnt want to be the one to say it and I like Spitta and all (been a fan since Independence Day tape) but his last few projects have been lackluster to me. The majority of Drive In Theater bored me to tears. Gran Turismo and this EP have been getting constant burn. Hell even E36.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
this dude is really nice brehs. Spitta made a real smart move adding him to jetlife. Spitta should do at least an EP with him.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i remember i made a thread on sohh about le$ being better than wiz and spitta and i got laughed out the building
I remember making a thread for Settle 4 L.E.$ Vol. 1 on SOHH when it dropped back in 09. It didnt get one reply. Been trying to put boys on ever since but now people are starting to pay attention.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I didnt want to be the one to say it and I like Spitta and all (been a fan since Independence Day tape) but his last few projects have been lackluster to me. The majority of Drive In Theater bored me to tears. Gran Turismo and this EP have been getting constant burn. Hell even E36.

Like I said earlier in this thread, E36 basically turned me into a Le$ stan :wow:

The boy is on a super hot streak now :banderas:

ohgeekush

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh check out the struggle continues i swear everytime i put on some LE$ i feel like im crusing down the 60 with a purple sunset , bad bytch on the right side with a blunt in my hand