Le$ - Expansion Pack EP

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I had no idea he did a video for Racing
:ohhh:

Tripped me out when I saw that he had made one :wow:

That's another reason I like Le$ - he always seems to make videos for the songs that I like the most (Monaco Grand Prix notwithstanding)

There's an interview in the middle of this

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Tripped me out when I saw that he had made one :wow:

That's another reason I like Le$ - he always seems to make videos for the songs that I like the most (Monaco Grand Prix notwithstanding)

There's an interview in the middle of this

That nikka stays at Torchy's Tacos off of Holcombe and Mornigside right next to the Premium Goods skater shop. He cool and down to earth in person.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
His old shyt was better the beutiful struggle was classic :blessed::ohlawd:
I can't completely agree with that. The problem I had with some of his earlier releases was the production used samples that have been done a million times (especially on beautiful struggle) and it got boring quick. His later releases is where he started finding his zone production and flow. It seemed like back then he was going with the typical H-town sound and I can't blame him since he was rollin with Slim Thug and BHO but he started sounding like a flunky and his identity got lost in mediocrity. The best thing he did IMO is leave BHO. Settle For LES volume 2 is where you start seeing him get into his zone and start putting out distinct shyt that set him apart from everyone else. Settle for LES volume 2, E36,Grand Turismo, and Expansion Pack are better than beautiful struggle, menace, more LES, Playa Patna.

The Struggle Continues was the shyt though