Mixtapes & EPs LE$ - For The Summer EP

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You can tell that short amount of time with Curren$y helped him out a lot, especially with the work ethic. Dude stays dropping consistent quality projects year round.

I'd say if he never had that lil stint with Jet Life he wouldn't have half the fans he does now. There's a vocal minority of people that's been rockin with him before he joined them but the majority of fans he got after the fact. I think it worked well for both parties.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
smooth lil ep. i know midnight club 2 gon be flames but :patrice: Summer Madness > Midnight Club :manny:
Speaking of I actually found the Midnight Club vinyl a few weeks ago and copped it.
midclub.jpg

He needs to try and put more shyt on vinyl. I would love to get my hands on the Summer Madness on vinyl as well.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'd say if he never had that lil stint with Jet Life he wouldn't have half the fans he does now. There's a vocal minority of people that's been rockin with him before he joined them but the majority of fans he got after the fact. I think it worked well for both parties.

Music wise his stuff was doper before jet life, ..even after with the exception to Dreamcast and Techno Violet respectively, production hasnt been hitting the same.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Music wise his stuff was doper before jet life, ..even after with the exception to Dreamcast and Techno Violet respectively, production hasnt been hitting the same.

It's funny that you say that because the only thing that's changed between now and then is that he learned how to produce and he has been producing his own shyt. He's not as good as his producer Mr. Rogers so his music took a step back. :mjlol:

While he was with Jet Life he actually was still droppin good stuff, Expansion Pack, ACE, Steak and Shrimp 1 and 2 were all pretty good.

I'd say the fall off didn't begin until he tried to do a "mainstream" album with Olde English

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
You can tell that short amount of time with Curren$y helped him out a lot, especially with the work ethic. Dude stays dropping consistent quality projects year round.
Add in his time with slim n the bosshogg outlaws..

They dropped whenever they wanted