Leaked iPhone 12 pics: Smaller notch, home screen widgets & camera redesign

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
choco-bit-iphone-12.jpeg

choco-bit-ios-14-widgets.jpeg

The smaller bytch they coulda put from the jump :martin: Still might no be enough to get me to upgrade from my XS Max :jbhmm:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I got the 11 basic, this is the first iPhone I got since 2014 and honestly it’s not different than back then. Everything is pretty much the same just bigger screen better camera.

iPhone is a phone for at least 4 years, it’s not android at all since you feel the need to upgrade.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got the 11 basic, this is the first iPhone I got since 2014 and honestly it’s not different than back then. Everything is pretty much the same just bigger screen better camera.

iPhone is a phone for at least 4 years, it’s not android at all since you feel the need to upgrade.
Nah facts. iPhones just work. I’ve hade my XS Max going on 2 years now and before that I had the 7 plus 2 years. When I was with android phones my shyt would start acting up or I’d need to get something faster, or I’d get bored so I’d be switching phones 2-3 times a year sometimes. I did have the Nexus 5 the longest. Loved that phone, was my last Android :wow:

Like ALL my other Apple products, my XS Max works just as good as the day I bought it :obama: